Hardy Boys Hallowe'en Books Round 1B

Started by tomswift2002, October 02, 2008, 07:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Hardy Boys Hallowe'en Themed books is your favorite?

Dead Of Night (1993)
3 (37.5%)
Haunted (2008)
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: October 14, 2008, 07:55:10 PM

tomswift2002

Between Dead Of Night and Haunted, what is your favorite Hallowe'en book?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

Haunted. GO UB'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D!!!!!!!!!!
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

NZone

JHR, STEP AWAY FROM THE KOOL-AID!! PUT IT DOWN NOW!
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

tomswift2002

JHR, STEP AWAY FROM THE PEPSI...AND DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO SWALLOW IT!!!!!!!!
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

JoeHardyRocks

OKAY!!!!!!!!!!*Throws Pepsi on Tomswift2002*
"Thank you, Joe."

tomswift2002

*Tomswift2002 knocks circle of burning candles onto JoeHardyRocks as Tom avoids flying Pepsi.*

JoeHardyRocks

*Tomswift goes to jail for attemted murder*
"Thank you, Joe."

tomswift2002

*JoeHardyRocks loses both legs from fourth degree burns as the police and judges realize that there is not enough evidence to send Tomswift to jail.*

JoeHardyRocks

*Tomswift does not realize JHR took photos and Tomswift is electrocuted for lying under oath and attemted murder*
"Thank you, Joe."

tomswift2002

*JHR doesn't realize that the jail doesn't have money to put anyone to death and that the pictures on her camera are from when she lit the girls washroom at school on fire.  Meanwhile, Tomswift still gets off the hook due to lack of evidence.*

JoeHardyRocks

*JHR wins lottery and has enough money to restore both legs somehow. Her class comes to congradulate her in hospital bed for commiting arson. Meanwhile, Tomswift is put on a lie detector and confesses to his 'sin'. He is sent to jail for his life sentance*
"Thank you, Joe."

Olivia

*The jail turns out to be a fancy resort*

Yeah, that's me butting in. Anyways, what kind of world is it coming to when two older guys pick on a younger girl?

Just kidding.

tomswift2002

*JHR doesn't realize that the police cannot put a person on a lie detector if there is no evidence to ask them about.  Tomswift is still free while JHR has been locked up in jail after her photos of her setting the girls washroom on fire land on the desk of the Chief of the State Police.  Also JHR finds out that she won a fake lottery that just used Monopoly money.*

Bigfootman

Hunted was awful. Their wasn't even a real ghost!

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?