Same Title Poll 1

Started by tomswift2002, September 21, 2008, 02:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The following books have the same title, so which book is your favorite?

Foul Play (Casefiles #46, December 1990)
4 (57.1%)
Foul Play (Undercover Brothers #19, November 2007)
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: November 05, 2008, 01:20:33 PM

tomswift2002

Okay, there have been a couple of titles in the history of the Hardy Boys that have been repeated.  So I have take one of those titles and this poll is to see what the preferred story, of the two books that were issued with the same, is. 

Do you prefer the December 1990 story of Foul Play, or do you prefer the November 2007 story of Foul Play?  (Funny how the two stories in this poll with the Same Name came out right in time for Christmas in their respective years.)

This poll will run for 45 days.  You have the option to change your vote, and I'm allowing this so that people can read both books and also incase you have to order one or both in at your library on inter-library loan or off Ebay or one of the online book stores.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

Well, wouldn't it be more fair to vote if you've read both books? Maybe you've read a couple of Casefiles or Digests, but still...

003Robin457

Olivia

This isn't a popularity contest for a prevailing side, it's about the stories themselves ::)

NZone

yeah, anyway if you like the ubs so much, maybe you can start hardyboysundercoverbrothers.com but until then SHUUUT UP!!!!
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

003Robin457

NZone

*Pulls out shotgun, hunts fake Robin down before pumping six rounds into lifeless body. Chuckles.*
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

003Robin457

Olivia

Look at that. A crazy ATAC rugrat drove someone to murder.

Actually, that's a good thing because the whole Undercover Brothers series is about murder anyways...

NZone

*Robin fails to realize that A: its not funny and putting a gay smiley after it doesn't make it any more so, B: ITS FRICKIN ANNOYING, and C: I can actually hunt him down

003Robin457

Oh yeah not like the Case Files, now what was the first book about?

*Hunts Nzone down for the last statment*

Olivia

Quote from: 003Robin457 on September 21, 2008, 06:43:08 PM
Oh yeah not like the Case Files, now what was the first book about?

*Hunts Nzone down for the last statment*

That's not the point. The point is that most UB books are about a pointless murder. The Casefiles are not.

There should be some kind of trivia testing to see if people actually read the books.

And yeah, smiling after you do something annoying or wrong doesn't necessarily make a diff. It can actually "enrage"...

Olivia

I was half kidding the last part just in case that wasn't clear.

I mean, have you ever been in a situation where you're trying to be serious and the other person just keeps smiling? It can be frustrating :-X

JoeHardyRocks

Foul Play Undercover Brothers is winning! ;D ;D ;D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."