The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

003Robin457

Well then I'll give you an easy one. (Easy if you look it up that is. :P)

On MyFacePlace.com what is Joe Hardy's mood?

SDLagent

Finally got around to looking (someone had to)...working is Joe's "mood" on MyFacePlace.com.

003Robin457

SDLagent

What's Frank's favorite soft drink?

003Robin457

SDLagent

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

tomswift2002

Pepsi-Cola?

(In all the scenes that I remember, whenever Frank and Joe had a soft drink, Frank always just ordered cola, no brand-name given.)
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

003Robin457

You see it the first 32 books and there revisions Frang always asked for a "pop." Mean while in books 122-138 Frank said lemon lime soda. However in the Casefiles it is root beer. In most of the UBs Frank likes Diet/Cafeen Free soda. Yet in the Clues Brothers Frank is addicted to Monster.

SDLagent

Quote from: tomswift2002 on March 13, 2009, 04:59:49 PM
Pepsi-Cola?

(In all the scenes that I remember, whenever Frank and Joe had a soft drink, Frank always just ordered cola, no brand-name given.)

Correct.

Quote from: 003Robin457 on March 13, 2009, 05:08:20 PM
You see it the first 32 books and there revisions Frang always asked for a "pop." Mean while in books 122-138 Frank said lemon lime soda. However in the Casefiles it is root beer. In most of the UBs Frank likes Diet/Cafeen Free soda. Yet in the Clues Brothers Frank is addicted to Monster.

Interesting.

003Robin457

tomswift2002

In which Hardy Boys series did Joe attend a computer chess tournament in Chicago?

SDLagent

tomswift2002