Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys #3 cover art

Started by SDLagent, September 02, 2008, 02:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

The cover art for the upcoming third novel in the Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys Super Mystery series has been posted at Bookmanager.com.  ''Club Dread'' is due out May 5, 2009.

SkyWarp

Relocated here until cover image can be remedied. 

SDLagent

I tried to host the image through Imageshack for the time being, but it's not working there either.

SDLagent

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Olivia

I like the cover. Yeah, it's not that exciting or the best but it could be terrible. I think the colouring is nice.

It'd be a little weird to have the Nancy/Frank/Joe models on the front. Wonder what that would look like.

SDLagent

Yeah, I thought it was strange that they didn't change these to the "new model covers" but I'm kind of glad - these Super Mystery covers are the best photo style covers (IMO).

tomswift2002

Of course, we are talking about a book that will be coming out in 9 months.  Remember last year how many times the cover for Danger Overseas changed from what it was revealed as?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

It didn't change to much though, only the font was changed.

Sam Spade

Cool cover!
I like it better then the first two HB/ND '07 covers!
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

SkyWarp

I fixed the main article with a picture of the cover.  However, since SS's site doesn't have the image at the moment, I hesitate to post the article on the main page since we can't prove they are the source. 

SDLagent

You can see the cover on SimonSays Canada What about linking back there instead? The cover can also be seen at Bookmanager.

tomswift2002

Unfortunately you can see the small thumbnail picture on the first page, but then I get an X when I go to the large picture.

Bigfootman

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

003Robin457

Cool! Also note photos of the HBs and ND are not in the cover like in the regular seris. :-\