Hardy Boys CDs

Started by Centrion, November 27, 2007, 07:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want the Hardy Boys to have their own series of games?

I don't really care either way
2 (66.7%)
No, they're fine without one
0 (0%)
I don't really care either way
0 (0%)
Just stick with Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew CDs
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: December 27, 2007, 07:57:38 PM

Centrion

So, do you want the Hardy Boys to have their own series. I heard they were going to, maybe, but I wanted to see what anyone else thought.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

tomswift2002

Yeah, they should.  They've been on TV by themselves, so it is time for them to be in games by themselves.  Although, maybe the games should be console games instead of PC/MAC games.  I could see a software publisher like Activision marketing the games on the Wii, PS3 and Xbox 360, plus different games on the Gameboy Advance, DS and PSP and even putting out a PC version, so that people who didn't want to play the games in front of a computer screen could still play them on a TV or a handheld system.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Centrion

That's a good idea, Tom! I would love to have a Playstation or Wii Hardy Boys game. It would probabally sell better, too.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

tomswift2002

Okay, the poll is showing that I don't care either way is in first when it should read something like Yes, they should have their own series.  I think it might be a computer glitch.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Centrion

That's weird, was it fine when you voted, Tom?
-Frank
-Joe

tomswift2002

As I recall, it was fine when I voted, but now it is showing the neither way option twice, and it is still present when I shut down Explorer and reopen it.

Centrion

Yeah, I see it too. Hmm, I wonder what went wrong.
-Frank
-Joe

tomswift2002

As I said, probably a computer glitch.