The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

Quote from: SDLagent on February 19, 2010, 12:27:28 AM
Sorry! In the original text of The Tower Treasure, how old is Fenton said to be?

Oh man... here I am awaiting your question and telling you to ask it...and I miss it! OOPS. Anyways...the original text? Darn...I don't have that one. Um...45?
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

Wrong and wrong.

Keep in mind, Frank is 16 in this book, and Joe is 15.

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

hardygirl847

but younger than 45? Hmm I shall sleep on this...

MacGyver

Well, since I just finally acquired a copy of the original text of The Tower Treasure, maybe I can get the answer for this one soon enough... ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

I'm surprised this taking so long.

tomswift2002

I know that most of the books say that Fenton is middle age.  But I also think one or two mention that he's 40.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

MacGyver

Well, I just had a chance to check the actual book. But tomswift2002 has beat me to the punch.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

Yeah I can see him being 40. It corresponds well with their ages.

SDLagent

tomswift2002

In the Casefiles, where does Callie keep her spare car keys?

SDLagent

Would the answer to this question be in See No Evil?