Joe/Iola or Joe/Vanessa

Started by Kerin, June 30, 2007, 11:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

At least his points actually make sense most of the time, even if the spelling is bad.

bozonessinc

My Points do make sense.. Do you know that why Virtual Villainy is my favorite book, because it has alot of action parts instead of boring plotting.

tomswift2002

Quote from: bozonessinc on November 11, 2008, 04:25:24 PM
My Points do make sense.. Do you know that why Virtual Villainy is my favorite book, because it has alot of action parts instead of boring plotting.

If you like Virtual Villainy because of the action points, then you should read the Operation: Phoenix trilogy, since that story contains so many "action parts instead of boring plotting"., like Frank and Joe finding a cache of weapons with enough firepower to overthrow the United States.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

003Robin457

Quote from: tomswift2002 on November 11, 2008, 05:25:40 PM
If you like Virtual Villainy because of the action points, then you should read the Operation: Phoenix trilogy, since that story contains so many "action parts instead of boring plotting"., like Frank and Joe finding a cache of weapons with enough firepower to overthrow the United States.
They find Nzone's house? ;)

bozonessinc

Quote from: tomswift2002 on November 11, 2008, 05:25:40 PM
I loved operation: phoenix, though I only read 2 and 3. I had already read them before Virtual Villainy

003Robin457

You haven't read #1. Me I woulden't read #2 or #3 without reading #1.

SDLagent

The ending of #1 ''Endangered Species'' has to be one of my favorite Hardy moments!

Why would you read two and three first, Bones?

003Robin457

His libeary probaly didn't have them. :-\

hardy boys fan

joe and iola are a prettu good couple
Hey!............. Ohhhhh

003Robin457

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on November 22, 2008, 08:40:02 PM
The ending of #1 ''Endangered Species'' has to be one of my favorite Hardy moments!

Why would you read two and three first, Bones?

Back in the late 90's before I found 1 & 3 for my own collection, I was only able to read #2 & #3 the most since I had a copy of #65, while the local library had a copy of #65 and #66.  Plus I had read #64 in the past, and eventually I did get the library to get #64 in on Inter-library loan (I think it came from a library in Oshawa, or somewhere in Southern Ontario) and I was able to read the trilogy from start to finish.

But I agree, the ending to #64 Endangered Species is probably one of the best endings to any Hardy Boys story ever, with Frank and Joe vowing to get revenge.  Plus, the opening scene in the next book where Joe 'flies off the handle' and Frank doesn't stop him like he usually does, and then tells Joe that there are no rules this time.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

"You know, big brother," [Joe] said, "you did something earlier that surprised me."

"What was that?" Frank asked.

"When I flew off the handle back at the police station and tried to clobber Jellicoe," Joe said, "you didn?t try to stop me, as you usually do. You didn?t tell me that I had to play by the rules."

"Rules?" said Frank, his eyes taking on an intensity Joe had never seen before, an intensity that sent chills down Joe?s spine. "What rules? These guys killed our father. This time there are no rules."

-The Hardy Boys Casefiles #65 ''No Mercy'', page 11

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on November 26, 2008, 11:24:10 PM
-The Hardy Boys Casefiles #65 ''No Mercy'', page 11

Now, there's a quote that you'd never find in an Undercover Brothers book!

Olivia

Quote from: hardy boys fan on November 23, 2008, 04:56:58 PM
joe and iola are a prettu good couple

Yeah! We're 4 for 4.

-Nancy & Frank
-Joe & Iola
-Frank for mayor
-You being Canadian

AussieIola

lol take a guess as to what pairing im choosing? :P

Iola and Joe any day! ;D