Mimi Morton

Started by tomswift2002, September 03, 2017, 05:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

Just wanted to let people know, I added a new page to The Hardy Boys Wiki about Mimi Morton.

http://hardyboys.wikia.com/wiki/Mimi_Morton
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Nice. Good to have this new character documented on the Wiki. I may be wrong, but I believe Mimi has shown up in the Clue Book series too.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Even though I own all the Secret Files and Clue Books, I haven't read them all yet.  But it's surprising she hasn't turned up in the Adventures or been mentioned.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

I have a feeling this is a character who will only stay in the Secret Files/Clue Book continuity. I just don't see her being added to the Adventures continuity- I think that's kept as its own separate thing. And it's a bit jarring after 80 something years to have a heretofore unknown sibling suddenly added to mainstream continuity. (Though admittedly, I think that was lost with the Digests. It's hard for me to digest the UB and Adventures books as part of the mainstream continuity either.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"