Murder At the Mint

Started by Bigfootman, February 22, 2011, 07:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Doctor Who and Torchwood are great BBC shows!  ;D

MacGyver

http://www.mrbean.co.uk/uk/

And yes- Doctor Who is absolutely classic!
1963-1989 is a pretty good long run for a sci-fi show! (Longest ever run actually.)
I love the classic series, but the newer version is cool too.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: MacGyver on March 03, 2011, 08:50:35 PM
An absolutely hilarious British sitcom. :)

I'll have to look around for it.  8)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

MacGyver

Oh yeah- it's definitely worth it. You may also like to check out the movie versions- Bean: The Movie and Mr. Bean's Holiday are both hilarious too. (But the first one is PG-13 for a reason; it unfortunately has some tawdry humor and language in there - you may just want to stick with the second one I mentioned. That film is rated G and it is absolutely hilarious and clean overall.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on March 03, 2011, 08:52:14 PM
http://www.mrbean.co.uk/uk/

And yes- Doctor Who is absolutely classic!
1963-1989 is a pretty good long run for a sci-fi show! (Longest ever run actually.)
I love the classic series, but the newer version is cool too.

I hate the classic series!  ::) The newer version is great!  ;D 8) Can't wait for series six! ;D

MacGyver

Okay- well, then! ;D (j/k)
I've only seen some various episodes of the classic series, but I like most all the Doctors pretty well. I've seen some of the very first ones with William Hartnell and I enjoyed it pretty well. But of course, Tom Baker is iconic with his hat and scarf- the 4th. Doctor is probably my favorite, but I enjoy all of them.The Five Doctors is a really great one to watch with all the crossovers.
Do you know if the new series has done any crossovers where the Doctor has met some of his past generations?

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on March 04, 2011, 02:21:53 PM
Okay- well, then! ;D (j/k)
I've only seen some various episodes of the classic series, but I like most all the Doctors pretty well. I've seen some of the very first ones with William Hartnell and I enjoyed it pretty well. But of course, Tom Baker is iconic with his hat and scarf- the 4th. Doctor is probably my favorite, but I enjoy all of them.The Five Doctors is a really great one to watch with all the crossovers.
Do you know if the new series has done any crossovers where the Doctor has met some of his past generations?

No. He hasn't. I like the new Doctor. Matt Smith is cool!

MacGyver

Too bad- it'd be cool if they did an anniversary uniting all the Doctors still alive.