The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattie

In Double Exposure where are the Hardy's parents vacationing?

SDLagent

Mattie

AlwaysAJoefan

Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Mattie

SDLagent

Canada, Alaska. Same thing! They're both cold, barely populated states in the north.

Mattie

fine then, alwaysajoefan got it :)

MacGyver

QuoteCanada, Alaska. Same thing! They're both cold, barely populated states in the north.
That's a huge 51st. state then. ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

AlwaysAJoefan

So it's back to me? Sorry, I'm honestly not trying to monopolize the game.  :P I need to think of a good one.

SDLagent

Quote from: MacGyver on December 08, 2010, 08:40:28 AM
That's a huge 51st. state then. ;D

Yeah, and the governor thinks he's a prime governor or something. No, prime minister. Or is it governor general? I don't know...

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on December 08, 2010, 04:42:57 PM
Yeah, and the governor thinks he's a prime governor or something. No, prime minister. Or is it governor general? I don't know...

Or are they the Queen?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

AlwaysaJoeFan, that happens sometimes. It's no biggie. :)

As for Canada, I thought some of you live there. I'm confused why you're confused. lol
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

AlwaysAJoefan

In Genius Thieves, what does Mr. Castigan teach?

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"