This means WAR!!

Started by NZone, August 14, 2008, 06:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

Quote from: 003Robin457 on August 17, 2008, 01:11:31 PM
08/17- ATAC Day
Here is another reason I thought of, in Casefiles #4 Cult of Crime rember how Joe was worried when the Network got hold of the face/mind teck? I can't see ATAC changing peoples faces, minds and in essences lives just to compleate a mission. To me the Networks thinks "There is the next mission and nothing else." But ATAC has more of a consince.

First of all, Cult Of Crime was Casefiles #3.  Casefiles #4 was The Lazarus Plot

As for the face changing techonology, it would be a good technology for a secret government agency to have.  I'm surprised that it wasn't used more often.  Think of how many criminals know the Hardy's face, and the number of times the Hardy's have had to go on "extremely secret missions" with the Network or some other government organization.  If the technology had been used then the Hardy's could've had their faces changed so that bad guys wouldn't recognize them as easily as they have.  And the Network should've used it in the Best of Enemies case since the Hardy's were so well known.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

003Robin457

Ok TLP but Tom its an ATAC day.
There fixed; I love The modify Botton!

Lola

The only reason ATAC helped Frank and Joe is because they WORK for ATAC! With the Network the brothers stumbled into some of the Network cases. This is not to say that ATAC is my favorite I'm sitting on the fence on this one.

SDLagent

Quote from: 003Robin457 on August 17, 2008, 01:11:31 PM
08/17- ATAC Day
Here is another reason I thought of, in Casefiles #4 Cult of Crime rember how Joe was worried when the Network got hold of the face/mind teck? I can't see ATAC changing peoples faces, minds and in essences lives just to compleate a mission. To me the Networks thinks "There is the next mission and nothing else." But ATAC has more of a consince.

So you like ATAC because it's nicer? I know the Network are jerks! Controversy adds to a story! I like the emotionless secret organizations.

And there are lots of fictional things I like, which I wouldn't like in real life - like WARD and the Assassins, two things I like in the stories but because they're totally evil I don't think I'd like to run into them on the street.

Olivia

Hmm, I don't know if this debate is working. Only Robin is doing the ATAC side...

Well, since it's a Network day, I think I'll start with a few things. Or are we only letting the ATAC side start and we answer?

Olivia

Well, I don't know how much longer we're going to go with this. But here's something I posted on another thread for ATAC fans to mull over if they want to. (Obviously, I did some editing).

QuoteThe Hardys are suppose to be (generally) average people who just happen to have some extraordinary detecting abilities and circumstances to go on such ventures. The HB:UB series and ATAC seems to do the opposite for them: they are "superagents" on contrived cases.

The agency thing, overall, seems forced for the Hardys - it's just not who they are.

I realize I am sort of trekking into something slightly past ATAC, but my point is that ATAC doesn't let the Hardys be who they are, for they are molded into different kind of people.

Something along those lines anyways.

Bigfootman

The network investigates cool stuff like terrorizorm, ATAC investigates boring crimes compared to the network.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

SDLagent

Good point Bigfootman, Food eating and reality TV shows contests to name a few. Maybe boring isn't the right word, but I totally see what you mean!

Bigfootman

ATAC should send the Hardy's on exciting cases, not amusment park sabotoge, and trouble at a mall.

Most Recent Post:

Olivia

You totally hit the nail on the head!

NZone

If tomorrow nobody posts for ATAC except Robin, I as moderator will declare the Network the winner
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on August 18, 2008, 06:17:44 PM
Good point Bigfootman, Food eating and reality TV shows contests to name a few. Maybe boring isn't the right word, but I totally see what you mean!

Plus, the Hardy's get sent on so many of those reality show cases that its just become ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Oh, they're done. Finally.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.  Boy,that was a boring trilogy.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Bigfootman

Network is beating ATAC anyways, GO NETWORK!

Most Recent Post:

Olivia

003Robin457

Quote from: negative_zone on August 18, 2008, 07:13:48 PM
If tomorrow nobody posts for ATAC except Robin, I as moderator will declare the Network the winner

Come on guys!!!