How many of your friends read Hardy Boys?

Started by SDLagent, August 14, 2008, 04:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia

Wow. See, the thing with e-mails is that they are easy to ignore and delete. Like we discussed before, letters just seem more authentic.

But since he wants to know about ebook releases, it looks like he's in an electronic/digital rut.

JoeHardyRocks

My sisters and one of my friends kinda read them and my Dad used to erad them and my cousin might be reading them :-\
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Bigfootman

Quote from: Blondie on August 14, 2008, 06:42:59 PM
Haha n_zone! I got you beat. Britney Spears, my bff, is reading the HB:UB for therapy ;)

It must not be working, using something that can drive anyone insane.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

003Robin457

Quote from: Blondie on August 17, 2008, 10:03:44 PM
Wow. See, the thing with e-mails is that they are easy to ignore and delete. Like we discussed before, letters just seem more authentic.

But since he wants to know about ebook releases, it looks like he's in an electronic/digital rut.
Speaking of ebooks did you hear Amazon made the Kindle 2?

Olivia

Okay, wow. I do not even remember posting that comment about Britney Spears and it was only a few months ago (it seems a lot longer).

I?m afraid to look at some of my old posts now lol.

Robin - I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the heads up!

003Robin457

Never fliping tails.

You see its like flipping a coin, and its all heads.

Yeah that catch prase is gonna make it.

tomswift2002

Quote from: 003Robin457 on March 13, 2009, 05:01:33 PM
You see its like flipping a coin, and its all heads.

You're talking about Harvey Dent's coin in The Dark Knight, aren't you Robin?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

003Robin457

joshuamiguel

I have to confess. I brainwash people. First, I brainwashed my BEST FRIEND to read HB, then he brainwashed to my other Schoolmates  :-[. But now, I dont think they still read but they're SO SO Addicted to The X-Files, I brainwashed them too to watch the episodes in my DVD. Theyre now ALIEN PSYCHOS! u can find theyre names on the HB Wiki. on Featured Users, find they're names: frank nancy677, paulamae32, Star HBpillado, and Hb nicole.
I'm back!

4567TME

Quote from: joshuamiguel on July 03, 2009, 07:43:03 PM
I have to confess. I brainwash people. First, I brainwashed my BEST FRIEND to read HB, then he brainwashed to my other Schoolmates  :-[. But now, I dont think they still read but they're SO SO Addicted to The X-Files, I brainwashed them too to watch the episodes in my DVD. Theyre now ALIEN PSYCHOS! u can find theyre names on the HB Wiki. on Featured Users, find they're names: frank nancy677, paulamae32, Star HBpillado, and Hb nicole.
Very interesting  :-\

hexton

None. My parents did, but I am usually made fun of by siblings etc. for still reading the Hardys. If only they understood the pleasures of Casefiles. (Especially Chapter 1 of Dead on Target!)

Fenlaur

I know a few people who have read a few but so far, I'm the only one I know who still reads them.
FENLAUR

Olivia

I found out my boss and one of his ?right-hands? used to read them all the time. Once they found out I read them, we had a whole conversation about it and ended up laughing because we couldn?t believe it.

It was great 8)

Q

My father has read a couple, but I usually just tell him the stories at dinner or any other time he bored. One of my friends owns a couple but he is more into computers then books. 

Iola