Calling All ATAC Fans!

Started by Jokerette, August 06, 2008, 05:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jokerette

ATAC does rock! Network does noot. If you don't agree, obey the title and don't post! >:(
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

FrankJoeATAC

I like ATAC too! I think it's great finding missions for Frank and Joe and giving them gadgets and cool stuff like that. ;D I think it makes the series really good. :)

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

Q

I like ATAC but I like Network just as much so I can't say anything.

Jokerette

i agree with FrankJoeATAC and JoeHardyRocks.
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

003Robin457

I like them both, but I'd have to say I like ATAC a little bit more. The Network is so grim and ATAC has all the gadgets.

SDLagent

I like the "grim" Network, the Network gives the Hardys a good reason to have cases overseas, but as was mentioned ATAC is almost always in the US. And with a lot of missions are actually right in Bayport, and with ''Hurricane Joe'' and others, the Hardys could have easily found that case themselves.

NZone

One thing I have noticed, in the Network V. ATAC battleground, we almost never talk about the Network. Its either people bashing ATAC or people going "ATAC Rules"
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

tomswift2002

I think that shows which agency is better.  GO NETWORK!
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Bigfootman

Listen I know I'm bracking a rule here, but I have to say this:
PLEASE READ THE CASEFILES IF YOU HAVEN'T BEFORE BECOMING A ATAC FAN!

If you have, and still like ATAC better, fine with me. As long as you have read some casefiles.

I am now leaving.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

003Robin457

I've read casefiles and still like ATAC better.

Olivia

(Sorry to invade the thread for a minute).

Well, that's a first, Robin!

tomswift2002

Hopefully WARD will kill off the Hardy's and ATAC in the upcoming Live Free and Die Hardy!.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca