nancy/frank

Started by Kerin, June 30, 2007, 11:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mystery chick 901

Quote from: FrankJoeATAC on July 20, 2008, 12:37:14 PM
Did Nancy have the fight with Ned in the Girl Detective series, or the ND Graphic Novels?

Girl Detective. They had one in Murder on the Set (#24), and Nancy got mad at him in #21 (Getting Burned?), but it wasn't really a fight.

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: mystery chick 901 on July 20, 2008, 03:27:11 PM
They had one in Murder on the Set (#24), and Nancy got mad at him in #21 (Getting Burned?).

Why did she get mad at him? :)
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

mystery chick 901

Well, Dierdre Sahnnon thought that Ned was sending her love letters (which he wasn't), so she asked him to go to a dance with him, and he was too nice to say no so he went. In the end Nancy and Dierdre find out it wasn't Ned after all, and Ned said he was never serious about Dierdre, and Nancy forgives him and drops it.

JoeHardyRocks

Oh, yeah, I remember reading that one!
"Thank you, Joe."

Olivia

They will probably not go there (pairing Nancy/Frank). They'll just continue with the hints and such. It would kind of mess things up for their individual series (ND:GD and HB:UB) anyways, and I'm sure that there are a lot of Nancy/Ned fans too). Oh well.

JoeHardyRocks

Yeah, probably. They would have made a good couple, though... :-\
"Thank you, Joe."

Olivia

Yeah, I like them. But what will happen to Ned and Callie then? Will they hook up? Just kidding, sort of...

mystery chick 901

Quote from: oliviatocali on July 21, 2008, 11:57:39 AM
But what will happen to Ned and Callie then? Will they hook up? Just kidding, sort of...

LOL... That would certainly make an interesting series! ;)

JoeHardyRocks

That would be cool, but Nancy dosen't live anywhere near Bayport, which would make that kind of difficult...
"Thank you, Joe."

Olivia

Well, they could all go to the same college. Or when they're older, who knows what coule happen.

Okay, I think I'm really digging deep into this now! I have an answer for everything lol.

tomswift2002

Quote from: FrankJoeATAC on July 20, 2008, 12:37:14 PM
Did Nancy have the fight with Ned in the Girl Detective series, or the ND Graphic Novels?

Not that I know of, but I do know that Nancy did dump Ned in the Nancy Drew On Campus series back between 1995 and 1997.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

Did they ever get back together? Or did she get a new boyfriend? ???
"Thank you, Joe."

tomswift2002

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on July 21, 2008, 01:13:51 PM
That would be cool, but Nancy dosen't live anywhere near Bayport, which would make that kind of difficult...

Throughout history, different people from different towns and countries have gotten involved in romantic relationships that have even led to marriage while living kilometers apart.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

mystery chick 901

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on July 21, 2008, 09:30:02 PM
Did they ever get back together? Or did she get a new boyfriend? ???

They never got back together, and she had several other boyfriends after that.

Olivia

I think it depends on the series whether or not they seem to be a good match. I mean, can you imagine Nancy from the Originals and Frank from the Originals together ??? :-\

Actually, I like Ned in the Originals and the ND:GD series. But he seems a tad mismatched to her in the ND:GD series because Nancy is kind of out of character. (Okay, I know it was modernized, so technically they can write her how they want but I don't care - she was updated in the Files, and that was different from the Originals, but it still was done well). I like Nancy/Ned in the GNs, though.

So I guess I'm more lenient for them in the Casefiles/Files/Supermysteries universe. Then again, I should read more so I can get to know Ned better in those and the dynamic he brings.

And I'm undecided about all the present series because of some of the changes.