The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

QuoteWho was on the card?
If memory serves me correctly, I do believe it was Don Mattingly.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardygirl847 on March 22, 2010, 09:49:35 PM
Memory is not helping at the moment with who was on the card.... lol

Here's a new question though...

Who's paintings were being stolen in The Haunted Fort?

It was Don Mattingly who was on the phony baseball card.

As for The Haunted Fort that would be the "Prisoner-Painter's" paintings.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

Quote from: tomswift2002 on March 24, 2010, 04:13:00 PM
It was Don Mattingly who was on the phony baseball card.

As for The Haunted Fort that would be the "Prisoner-Painter's" paintings.

You got it tomswift. You're up! :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

In The Last Laugh what does Nancy tell Joe that she did with her French baguette?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

hardygirl847

LOL OMGosh I just a had a HORRIBLY naughty thought...

"This one time at band camp...." just popped in my head. :D

Oh dear....
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

I guess you're stumped on this question? 

SDLagent

tomswift2002

I can't think of a way in which to even give a hint for this one, so I'll just tell you the answer.  Nancy told Joe that she fed her baguette to the birds.  (The episode is on Disc 2 of the Kaboom! Entertainment DVD set.)

In Terminal Shock what is the password for the Hardy's friend's computer?

SDLagent

hardygirl847

YES I KNOW THIS ONE!

SHE is ILL which translates to 771 51 345.

I can't believe it took Frank that long to figure out he was reading it upside down! :)

MacGyver

QuoteI can't think of a way in which to even give a hint for this one, so I'll just tell you the answer.  Nancy told Joe that she fed her baguette to the birds.  (The episode is on Disc 2 of the Kaboom! Entertainment DVD set.)
Okay, that was really throwing me off because I really couldn't recall a character named Nancy in The Hardy Boys Casefiles #42 "The Last Laugh"- because that's what I immediately thought of. ;)
I did not realize that this Hardy Boys trivia game was open to things other than the books- if the TV shows and video games and comics are included, that's good to know. Might make use of that at some point... 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardygirl847 on March 31, 2010, 02:54:39 AM
YES I KNOW THIS ONE!

SHE is ILL which translates to 771 51 345.

I can't believe it took Frank that long to figure out he was reading it upside down! :)

You were so close to getting it...that I'll give it to you.  It was actually ShE IS ILL not SHE is ILL.  But, think about, back then with Dot Matrix printers (as if the younger people on this site would know what those are) the majority of printed letters and numbers were in the squarish form.  So unless someone actually showed you the sheet right side up, or in this case, actually put it into your hand the right way, you might've thought that you were being shown a mathematical problem or an essay.

MacGyver

QuoteBut, think about, back then with Dot Matrix printers (as if the younger people on this site would know what those are) the majority of printed letters and numbers were in the squarish form.
Ah yes, I remember using those. Had one of those type printers through about the mid-90s or so. :)

hardygirl847

Quote from: tomswift2002 on March 31, 2010, 06:47:57 PM
You were so close to getting it...that I'll give it to you.  It was actually ShE IS ILL not SHE is ILL.  But, think about, back then with Dot Matrix printers (as if the younger people on this site would know what those are) the majority of printed letters and numbers were in the squarish form.  So unless someone actually showed you the sheet right side up, or in this case, actually put it into your hand the right way, you might've thought that you were being shown a mathematical problem or an essay.

lol I realized that later. I was like "oh crap!" but I was typing fast and trying to get somewhere so I made a typo(s). Sorry. :) Thanks for giving it to me though. And yes, I realize that the way it was written would not have been as obvious. However, this is Frank we are talking about who can deactivate bombs and fly planes etc....You would think he would have tried to see it at all angles. hehe

Now I have to think of a question....hmm....

In The Witchmaster's Key, Frank and Joe are searching for clues when they get conked on the head. Where do they wake up?

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardygirl847 on April 01, 2010, 12:29:59 AM
However, this is Frank we are talking about who can deactivate bombs and fly planes etc....You would think he would have tried to see it at all angles. hehe
True,  but at the same time the note was just tacked to a bulletin board, and as I recall, Frank and Joe both thought that it was just a regular note that their friend had written, just like he had written "Type up essay".

Now I have to think of a question....hmm....

In The Witchmaster's Key, Frank and Joe are searching for clues when they get conked on the head. Where do they wake up?

It has been years since I last read The Witchmaster's Key, but I seem to recall that the wake up in a mausoleum in a grave yard in Britain.