Parker a.k.a Frank Hardy

Started by hardygirl847, July 02, 2010, 11:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

For news about Parker Stevenson, check out this site. Apparently his 17yr old son is engaged and there are talks of Baywatch...the movie?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0829017/news#ni2070302

If you have Netflix, you can watch him on Legend of the Seeker. I am, right now. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

What?!?! Baywatch- The Movie? Okay- that would be cool- I liked watching the show when it first started (it'd be great if they used a mix of characters from the start through the finish- including Parker Stevenson's character- since he was there at the start in 1989 and came back to the show like 10 years later.)
   But David Hasselhoff needs to make Knight Rider - The Movie first! :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

I watched some of Parker's episodes of Baywatch and it would be very cool if he was in a Baywatch movie. I honestly didn't read much about it but I saw it on that page. Interesting idea.

Didn't they make a made for tv movie of Knight Rider with some young dude? I didn't watch it but I don't know if that means there will ever be a real Knight Rider movie with The Hoff or not...
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

There was a 2008 Knight Rider revival TV series annoyingly also named "Knight Rider" (which makes it hard to easily distinguish- unless it really was meant to be the 5th. season of the 1982-1986 "Knight Rider" series.) It featured some young actor whose name I don't recall right now in the role of Mike Trace, Michael Knight's illegitimate son. (I don't know why we always seem to have these long lost out-of-wedlock sons in these things. Why could it not be from Michael Knight and his wife? Whatever...)
Anyway- the show lasted a season. I watched the pilot TV-movie and yes, David Hasselhoff made a quick cameo at the end of it. That was neat. I saw a random episode of the show during its run, but never really got into it. The "Pilot" was pretty trashy and that turned me off right there.
   There was a 1991 "Knight Rider 2000" TV-movie reunion and that's not too bad- I enjoy it pretty well. And then there's the 1994 "Knight Rider 2010" TV-movie that basically has nothing whatsoever to do with Knight Rider other than stealing the name. And the 1997 Team Knight Rider TV series was pretty cool.
But I still want David Hasselhoff to do the Knight Rider 3000 movie like Glen Larson was talking about some years ago.
(And if he wants to do a Baywatch movie later, that's cool too. I like Baywatch pretty well too, though I watched it more when it first started and not so much through to the end...)- but it was always pretty cool.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"