Hardy neighbours

Started by SDLagent, March 10, 2009, 05:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

The Hardys must have neighbours, and yet we never see them. The only appearance of the neighbours, was in UB #11 Hurricane Joe...and I could be wrong, but they were the Bentons, I think. Can you remember any others?

tomswift2002

I seem to recall a couple of times in the original stories where there were mentions of a couple of neighbors gathering when someone threw a rock, or bombed the house.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Fenlaur

Quote from: tomswift2002 on March 10, 2009, 04:01:13 PM
I seem to recall a couple of times in the original stories where there were mentions of a couple of neighbors gathering when someone threw a rock, or bombed the house.

In the Hooded Hawk, neighbors gathered when the Hardy's house got bombed. And in The Mystery of the Chinese Junk, Aunt Gertrude invites their new neighbors over. They have two little kids, a boy and a girl...I think their last name was Forsythe for some reason ( I don't have the book in front of me so I appologise for any mistakes.)
FENLAUR

Bigfootman

For some reason I remeber neighbours being mentioned in a casefile, but I cannot remember which one.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?