Nancy and Frank

Started by FrankJoeATAC, August 27, 2008, 07:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think Nancy should dump Ned and date Frank?

Yes!
12 (66.7%)
No!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

003Robin457

So what would you do with Callie? How about her and Cheat? ;D

tomswift2002

Double Crossing was book #1 in the Supermystery'88 series, while Secrets of the Nile was #25 in the same series.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: 003Robin457 on August 31, 2008, 06:06:48 PM

Which ones are you talking about?
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

Quote from: 003Robin457 on August 31, 2008, 06:06:48 PM

I mentioned in another thread that Callie could hook up with Ned. Leftovers meet Leftovers ;) :D

peace&love, I think these are hilarious (from what you mentioned on fanfiction.net):

3. When playing a Nancy Drew computer game, you avoid calling Ned at all costs, but call Frank and Joe even when you don?t need help.

2. When you found out that Frank and Joe Hardy were actual characters in the games Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon and/or The Creature of Kapu Cave, you shrieked for ten minutes straight?much to the annoyance of your mother, who quickly left the room.

And, the number one way to tell that you are a fan of Nancy/Frank pairings:

1. You call a matchmaker to find out the best ways to get Nancy and Frank together, but conveniently forget to mention that they are fictional characters.

Kerin

Quote from: oliviatocali on September 01, 2008, 03:03:58 PM
peace&love, I think these are hilarious (from what you mentioned on fanfiction.net):

3. When playing a Nancy Drew computer game, you avoid calling Ned at all costs, but call Frank and Joe even when you don?t need help.

2. When you found out that Frank and Joe Hardy were actual characters in the games Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon and/or The Creature of Kapu Cave, you shrieked for ten minutes straight?much to the annoyance of your mother, who quickly left the room.

And, the number one way to tell that you are a fan of Nancy/Frank pairings:

1. You call a matchmaker to find out the best ways to get Nancy and Frank together, but conveniently forget to mention that they are fictional characters.

Lol, I know.And actually #3 I do.All the time. :D
If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

Olivia

If there was a music mix for each character, this is how it would go. I'm just going based on titles of songs, not necessarily the song itself. I'm including Callie because I'm doing this on a general Hardy universe basis. And it's for fun so no one take it personally, please.

Nancy to Ned:
-Anyone But You
-Who Am I Fooling
-How Strong Do You Think I Am

Frank to Callie:
-Over-Rated
-Natural Disaster
-Waste My Time

Nancy & Frank:
-There's Us
-Just the Beginning
-Worth Waiting For

JoeHardyRocks

I like the Nancy to Ned "Anyone but you" :D
"Thank you, Joe."

Bigfootman

Even If they get togather, in tipical UB fashion, the relationship will slowly dissapear into obivoin, like all good thing in the UBs.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

JoeHardyRocks

Bigfootman, you probably just hate UBs becuase you're way out of the age range, so stop ruining the UBs for those who can still enjoy them! >:(
"Thank you, Joe."

Bigfootman

Oh, I'm sooo sorry for telling the truth! (sarcasim) Oh and guess what? I am in the age range, it just that I have an actual taste in books! Oh and I don't need to ruin the series, S&S has already done that! For crying out loud they removed almost all of the Hardy's freinds!

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

JoeHardyRocks

Just because you don't like them doesn't mean you have to totally trash them! ::)
"Thank you, Joe."

tomswift2002

Funny thing is I've never seen any bookstore or book list list books from the Undercover Brothers series as Classics, whereas I've seen quite a few lists where the Hardy Boys (Grosset & Dunlap) has over 20 books listed as Classics.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

JoeHardyRocks

because they're relatively new books.
"Thank you, Joe."

tomswift2002

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on September 14, 2008, 04:21:20 PM
because they're relatively new books.

Also, the Nancy Drew Girl Detective books when they were first released managed to make it into the 120's on the Top 200 New York Times Children's books list.

The Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers have never been able to do that.  So most English teachers and Professors would call the Nancy Drew Girl Detective series a recent children's Classic.   The Undercover Brothers series is not able to get that classification.