House Arrest

Started by Lola, January 28, 2008, 04:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bozonessinc

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on October 18, 2008, 09:37:04 PM
Why was it called ''House Arrest''? It's never good, that when you after you read a book, you still don't know what the title refers to.

Agreed.  Did $&$ just call it House Arrest so that they would have the word "House" in three books in what was not a trilogy?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

bozonessinc

Quote from: tomswift2002 on October 19, 2008, 06:59:12 PM
Agreed.  Did $&$ just call it House Arrest so that they would have the word "House" in three books in what was not a trilogy?
While, here house arrest is criminals can't leave there house. So they are trying to make it sound like you can't leave deprivation house!

HB@1718

I was thinking about the fact that there were all those security cameras the book talked about. House arrest referring to the cameras watching everything.

4567TME

Quote from: HB@1718 on May 25, 2009, 03:16:00 PM
I was thinking about the fact that there were all those security cameras the book talked about. House arrest referring to the cameras watching everything.
That's what I thought! :-\

Hardy Man

More than likely, the good (yeah right) people at S&S decided to include certain key words in each book of the trilogies that they produce (House in the first, Double in the second, X in the third, Killer in the fourth, and either Children or Lost in the fifth). Real inventive guys