Double Danger Trilogy Spoiler Board

Started by SDLagent, November 18, 2008, 10:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

Its just that a lot of people are starting to find that the books are reusing the exact same locations and characters that have been seen in other books, just with a change of name.  You know, instead of being in Los Angeles on a music video set, the boys are in New York on a movie set.

But, I just finished Book #3 in the Double Danger trilogy, and I must say that if you want to read the trilogy, don't bother to read books 1 & 2, but rather just read #3.  Double Deception was the best of the three books.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Olivia

I actually like this trilogy :o Especially the first book!

I?m not going to get the third one for a while, but I really hope they don?t ruin it. I find a lot of the time it?s almost a promising story until the climax or the villain and his motivation stinks.

But since tomswift2002 seems to like that one, maybe it isn't bad.

I just ignore any other TV/movie related book in the UBs because this one makes more sense and is more realistic. Especially on how the industry works, etc.

I do understand and agree with the "same premise, change the names" concept but I found that everything in Double Trouble was more three-dimensional, especially compared to the other books.

003Robin457

The 3rd Double book does a pretty good job wraping up the trilogy. You probally geussed the "Big Suprise" though there is a little more in it than you suspect. Man The Doubles are really kicking Murder House's bottom. I have high hopes for Galixy X.

HB@1718

Galaxy X should be pretty good. Joe said so in chapter 2 (I think).

4567TME

Allow me to present my scores:
Double Danger: 60%
Double Down: 53%
Double Deception: 79%

4567TME

Hardy Man

If I were Joe, the is no way that would have let the relationship with Emily fall through. I probably would have looked her up or something after the case was over and Ryan and Justin were behind bars and out of the picture. Can you say, "Rebound Guy?"