How did it all begin...?

Started by Sam Spade, July 13, 2007, 04:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfootman

I started my Hardy Boys collecting when I read Crime In The Kennal, then I read a bit of the Last Laugh. My first Nancy Drew book was the Hidden Staircase. Acctulaly I read 2 chapters of passport to danger, but I didn't finnish it. Now, I'm a HB and ND collecter with over 115 books!  :o

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

JoeHardyRocks

I started when I read a Nancy Drew Super Mystery and saw an excerpt from Terror on Tour and then we bought Terror on Tour and Danger Overseas and started reading the UBs.
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

Quote from: Bigfootman on October 13, 2008, 06:20:47 PM
I started my Hardy Boys collecting when I read Crime In The Kennal, then I read a bit of the Last Laugh. My first Nancy Drew book was the Hidden Staircase. Acctulaly I read 2 chapters of passport to danger, but I didn't finnish it. Now, I'm a HB and ND collecter with over 115 books!  :o

My first ND of the Originals was something about stairs I think. Maybe The Mystery of the 99 Steps, if that's even a title. Actually, I just can't recall if that was my very first one, but it was one of the first ones anyways.

Quote from: Bigfootman on October 12, 2008, 07:25:46 PM
It begian when BONE CHANGED HIS NAME BACK!

Out of all your Bones campaign posts, I have to admit this one was pretty good ;)

bozonessinc

Quote from: Bigfootman on October 12, 2008, 07:25:46 PM
It begian when BONE CHANGED HIS NAME BACK!

Lets rewrite that... With spelling corrected.. It would making your campaign better.

It beganwhen BONES changed his name back to bozonessinc

Thanks for making the proper changes to make your campaign that SUCEEDED better!

hardy boys fan

my friend told me about hardy boys. i read UB#10 blown away because they were easy to find. then i started reading originals , digests and casefiles
Hey!............. Ohhhhh

FrankJoeATAC

I started liking Hardy Boys when I first read Terror on Tour and Danger Overseas.  Now I'm reading UBs, but might get some casefiles soon. JHR said she would get me #11 casefile Brother against Brother for my birthday. :D

SDLagent

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 14, 2008, 02:32:42 PM
Lets rewrite that... With spelling corrected.. It would making your campaign better.

It beganwhen BONES changed his name back to bozonessinc

Thanks for making the proper changes to make your campaign that SUCEEDED better!

When you try correct someone's spelling, you should make sure that your own spelling is correct.

QuoteLets rewrite that, with spelling corrected. It would make your campaign better.

It began when BONES changed his name back to bozonessinc.

Thanks for making the proper changes to make your campaign that SUCCEEDED better!

I'm not even going to try to fix the grammar.

whitetigers

Quote from: SDLagent on December 01, 2008, 11:27:38 PM
When you try correct someone's spelling, you should make sure that your own spelling is correct.

I'm not even going to try to fix the grammar.
ROTFLOL!!!!

I picked up my first book at a bookstore and liked the first one. I might of said this somewhere else on here but i can't remember where and i'm still trying to find things. But i bought each one in order and read them until I had the whole blue spine collection. Then when i moved back to Michigan from Montana (this was years ago) i started on the Super Mysteries, not knowing about the Casefiles yet. But then after that i read the only six Be-A-Detective books. Make your own ending type book. Then i found the casefiles. and then the digest. I like the Digests the best. I read a few Nancy Drew but never got into them.
Whitetigers

Sam Spade

Quote from: Sam Spade on July 13, 2007, 04:09:47 AM
I thought it might be cool to talk about how we all got into the hardy boys :)

The first book I read was Casefiles #7 Deathgame. I liked it, but I wouldn't have called myself a fan yet. Later, I read all but the last couple chapters of Casefiles #1 Dead on target but have still never finished it. A while after that, I read Casefiles #42 The Last Laugh. Now I consider myself to be Hardy boys fan and I may owe some of that to The Last Laugh, the book that probable, in a way, made me the HB fan I am today ;) ;D

although my story may be a little  :D cheesy :D and simple, maybe you have a better one, do you ??? ??? ???

Man! This doesn't sound anything like me! I sounded so stiff! (I guess the years have loosened me up! lol!)
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

whitetigers

Quote from: Sam Spade on December 02, 2008, 05:04:30 AM
Man! This doesn't sound anything like me! I sounded so stiff! (I guess the years have loosened me up! lol!)
LOL! More like a snob!  ;D
Whitetigers

Sam Spade

whitetigers

Quote from: Sam Spade on December 02, 2008, 05:13:10 AM
Hey! Let's not get hurtful! *weep, weep* ;)
Oh that was back then. You said you were a different person now.  :D
Whitetigers

Sam Spade

Quote from: whitetigers on December 02, 2008, 05:18:58 AM
Oh that was back then. You said you were a different person now.  :D

True that...I'm a real man now. ;)

whitetigers

Whitetigers

SDLagent