Pushed
8 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: April 06, 2009, 06:15:50 PM

Bigfootman

Welcome to poll four! I choose Pushed.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Sam Spade

Oh crap! Here comes another anti-Pushed rant from Trevor! ;) lol!

Anyway, I went with Pushed.
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

tomswift2002

The book's still sitting on the shelf with the bookmark stuck at the beginning of Chapter 6, and I still don't see any reason to go back and finish reading the piece of trash that Pushed is.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Sam Spade

Can I call it or what? lol! (See Kerin? I told ya I was psychic. ;))

bozonessinc

Quote from: tomswift2002 on March 24, 2009, 08:51:46 AM
The book's still sitting on the shelf with the bookmark stuck at the beginning of Chapter 6, and I still don't see any reason to go back and finish reading the piece of trash that Pushed is.
Sorry... Didn't I just apoligize to Dan in that last poll for saying you were all trashing the UB's.. WELL WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS??? "and finish reading the piece of trash that Pushed is."???? I mean is that not slamming the book or what?? I notice that you Dan also chose Pushed.. I actually thought that Pushed was a good book.... So you got a problem with that??? Don't slam a good book.. Slam a bad one that deserves it. Please I beg of you make this the last worst ub poll.. Finally, I want to apoligize for coming back and ruining this thing, I will probably disappear again..

Bozoness Inc..
PM your replies

Sam Spade

Well, before anyone calls Bones down, remember that his anger is understandable since, as we all know, he wrote Pushed and has every right to defend it to his death! I mean, everyone knows that NO ONE on this forum is allowed to voice their honest opinions on the Hardy Boys books that we're all on here to discuss. No, no. Only speak positive words about the series and never critique it, even if that means you are forced to lie! I mean, what kind of a world would this be if we were all allowed to discuss our own opinions in a calm manner!? Freedom of speech is a thing of the past! Bones has shown us all that sitting quietly and not voicing our opinions is much more fun then stepping out and being an individual! ::)

Seriously Bones, just because one or more members on this forum or any other forum don't like a particular Hardy Boys book and tells you that, does that stop you from liking it? I wouldn't think so. So why go though every "Worst UB" poll and tell everyone to stop telling each other what they think of a UB book? I mean, ******** are we on this forum for if we aren't allowed to honestly talk about the books?
I dunno, I guess I'm sorry for the rant. :-[ This topic will probably be locked soon enough anyway. ::)

SDLagent

I couldn't have said it better.

Bigfootman

OMG Bones, stop it! I don't care if you think Pushed is a good book, in fact I put Murder In The Mall, one of my favorite books in this. You big whiner! How would you like if you made a worst Casefile poll and i came in there and whined!
"actually thought that Pushed was a good book.... So you got a problem with that??? Don't slam a good book" I don't care if you think it's a good book, the fact that a whiner likes it makes it bad!

I am not slaming Pushed, otherwise I would be slamming Murder at The Mall . So, if you can't post without whining, don't post! You are just making a fool of your self.

Ladies and Gentleman, presenting Bones, the EPIC FAIL! Watch him whine about nothing, and no ammount of common sense will stop him! Scream in terror as he brings back the Ub vs. Casefiles war FOR NO REASON AT ALL! 

Apparently you still haven't bought that stress medication yet.

Let's stop this dumb war before it starts again.

Most Recent Post:

Bigfootman

Quote from: bozonessinc on March 24, 2009, 08:15:07 PM
Sorry... Didn't I just apoligize to Dan in that last poll for saying you were all trashing the UB's.. WELL WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS (An opion, you call them junk-Bigfootman)??? "and finish reading the piece of trash that Pushed is."???? I mean is that not slamming the book or what?? (And is this not slamming free speech or what-Bigfootman) I notice that you Dan also chose Pushed.. I actually thought that Pushed was a good book, and I don't care what you think cause I can just come out of nowhere and bore to death if you thin otherwise.... So you got a problem with that??? Don't slam a good book.. Slam a bad one that deserves it (like Pushed, but you don't seem to like that-Bigfootman). Please I beg of you make this the last worst ub poll, so free speech will be stopped once and for all. (No-Bigfootman).. Finally, I want to apoligize for coming back and ruining this thing, I will probably disappear again, then come and ruin the next poll.

Bozoness Inc..
PM your replies

Sorry for double post. I don't see any other ATAC fan whining but you Bones, you are the only one. That's because everyone else has a life, you should too.

Most Recent Post:

bozonessinc

Quote from: Dinosaur Dan on March 25, 2009, 08:53:55 AM
OMG Bones, stop it! I don't care if you think Pushed is a good book, in fact I put Murder In The Mall, one of my favorite books in this. You big whiner! How would you like if you made a worst Casefile poll and i came in there and whined!
"actually thought that Pushed was a good book.... So you got a problem with that??? Don't slam a good book" I don't care if you think it's a good book, the fact that a whiner likes it makes it bad!

I am not slaming Pushed, otherwise I would be slamming Murder at The Mall . So, if you can't post without whining, don't post! You are just making a fool of your self.

Ladies and Gentleman, presenting Bones, the EPIC FAIL! Watch him whine about nothing, and no ammount of common sense will stop him! Scream in terror as he brings back the Ub vs. Casefiles war FOR NO REASON AT ALL! 

Apparently you still haven't bought that stress medication yet.

Let's stop this dumb war before it starts again.
Quote from: Sam Spade on March 25, 2009, 02:37:35 AM
Well, before anyone calls Bones down, remember that his anger is understandable since, as we all know, he wrote Pushed and has every right to defend it to his death! I mean, everyone knows that NO ONE on this forum is allowed to voice their honest opinions on the Hardy Boys books that we're all on here to discuss. No, no. Only speak positive words about the series and never critique it, even if that means you are forced to lie! I mean, what kind of a world would this be if we were all allowed to discuss our own opinions in a calm manner!? Freedom of speech is a thing of the past! Bones has shown us all that sitting quietly and not voicing our opinions is much more fun then stepping out and being an individual! ::)

Seriously Bones, just because one or more members on this forum or any other forum don't like a particular Hardy Boys book and tells you that, does that stop you from liking it? I wouldn't think so. So why go though every "Worst UB" poll and tell everyone to stop telling each other what they think of a UB book? I mean, ******** are we on this forum for if we aren't allowed to honestly talk about the books?
I dunno, I guess I'm sorry for the rant. :-[ This topic will probably be locked soon enough anyway. ::)
I laughed when I read SamSpades. Thank You!! Dan, Hello Mr. Dinosaur. Well thats not a childish name at all. Mr. No Grammar. Look this isn't a fight, it's me trying to come back onto the forum with my opinions and you are shooting me down. Look when did you get so much like Nzone? What happened to Robin? (No, I should not put that here but wondering?)

SDLagent

What happened to Robin? Well, we brain washed him and now he's part of our sick cult.

Olivia

Pushed.

And great post, Sage. Made me LOL on some parts.

Once again: ?Worst UBs? poll is pretty much the same as ?Best UBs? poll! The results are just flipped! How is that difficult to understand?

003Robin457

MatM, but Pshd is good too.
Quote from: SDLagent on March 25, 2009, 04:13:32 PM
What happened to Robin? Well, we brain washed him and now he's part of our sick cult.
I wasen't paying attention whats going on?

Bigfootman

Quote from: bozonessinc on March 25, 2009, 03:05:05 PM
I laughed when I read SamSpades. Thank You!! Dan, Hello Mr. Dinosaur. Well thats not a childish name at all. Mr. No Grammar. Look this isn't a fight, it's me trying to come back onto the forum with my opinions and you are shooting me down. Look when did you get so much like Nzone? What happened to Robin? (No, I should not put that here but wondering?)

Opinions: Saying your thoughts without slamming everyone.

Whining: Slamming everyone and blabbering on and on, for no reason.

Your posts are whining, not opinions. No one on this form has time for this. In case you have not noticed, the war is over. It's been over for quite a bit. There is no reason to start this up again. No reason at all.

Everyone was fine until you showed up and started whining, YOU are the problem, no one else.

Just in case you have forgotten, here's some ways how you say you don't like the poll:

"I can't decide what one is the worst, I like them both,"

"I like both books,"

"I can't choose,"

That's all you need to post. Or even better:

DON'T POST AT ALL!

You don't need to post if you do not like the poll.

Ihe last thing I need is an ANOTHER war because someone can't figure out that quite a few people hate the UBs, and that's probably not going to change any time soon. We spent months arguing pointlessly trying to get the fans of one series to like the other, then we spent even longer trying to end the war, and now, out of nowhere, someone is starting it up again!

You know what will happen if this keeps up:
1. Topics will become pointless arguing. (Already happening)
2. We will have 100 topics about how each side is better.
3. I will waste my internet time arguing. (already happening)
4. The sides will use the same arguments over and over again, driving everyone mad.
5. Members will try to stop the war and only end up being annoyed because no one will stop.
6. Fake quotes (already happening, my fult)  ::)

Please, we do not need that happening. We already had two major wars:
-Star Wars vs. Star Trek (Ok, not that major, but still)
-Casefiles vs. UBs

Now we have:

-Everyone against bozonessinc

Soon to turn into:

-Casefiles vs. UBs (Round 2)

Soon to turn into:

-The epic Fake quote war

So, if you like both books, PM me a list of UBs you don't like, and I'll put them in the next few polls, ok?

Most Recent Post:

003Robin457

Is this gonna reserect fight club?