The Hardy Boys Digests and Casefiles are becoming hard to find

Started by Bigfootman, February 27, 2011, 03:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwaysAJoefan

Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

MacGyver

Hmm- sounds cool. Bill Myers has done a couple of cool series, McGee and Me! being one among them. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on March 04, 2011, 06:32:05 PM
Hmm- sounds cool. Bill Myers has done a couple of cool series, McGee and Me! being one among them. :)

And a few others too!  ;D

AlwaysAJoefan

Back on topic, I'm trying to build up my collection of Casefiles. So if anyone knows where to find some for cheap, please let me know.  :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on March 04, 2011, 07:25:58 PM
Back on topic, I'm trying to build up my collection of Casefiles. So if anyone knows where to find some for cheap, please let me know.  :)

You've read the Casefiles?  8)

MacGyver

I can generally find at least a few of The Hardy Boys Casefiles at the used book stores around. I would check all the used book stores near you for starters. Yard sales and library sales are also great places for good finds for cheap. And don't forget thrift stores like Goodwill and The Salvation Army- I see some pop up there every now and then too. And there's always Amazon.com and Ebay.com as well. You might also try www.abebooks.com or www.bookfinder.com if you do much online ordering.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

AlwaysAJoefan

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on March 05, 2011, 09:45:01 AM
They're the only Hardy Boys that I can read.  :)

I have a whole bunch of Casefiles that I haven't even read.  :o :-[

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on March 05, 2011, 10:54:33 AM
I have a whole bunch of Casefiles that I haven't even read.  :o :-[

Lucky!  ;) The only HB books I get are from the library in my church. And from the local library, but they only have a couple.  :-\ I can buy them off eBay, though.  ;D

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on March 05, 2011, 02:44:41 PM
Lucky!  ;) The only HB books I get are from the library in my church. And from the local library, but they only have a couple.  :-\ I can buy them off eBay, though.  ;D

I'm kind of bad at that sort of thing.  :-[ ;) ;D

AlwaysAJoefan

Hardy Boys UB Fan

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on March 05, 2011, 08:32:23 PM
Getting a bunch of Casefiles and not even reading them!  :-[ ;D

I usually look at book reviews before I buy a book online. And even then, I really only buy Hank The Cowdog, Casefiles, and I'm thinking about the first Alex Rider books, as it is the only book that my local library doesn't have. ::)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on March 05, 2011, 08:44:28 PM
I usually look at book reviews before I buy a book online. And even then, I really only buy Hank The Cowdog, Casefiles, and I'm thinking about the first Alex Rider books, as it is the only book that my local library doesn't have. ::)

Another Alex Rider fan! Cool!  ;D