Cool finds from The Hardy Boys cartoon and '70s show

Started by MacGyver, February 05, 2010, 12:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Unfortunately can't make this one out too well- but here is a storyboard from the mysterious "Episode 31" of The Hardy Boys cartoon! :) 8)

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

And here's one from "The Mystery of the Aztec Warrior" episode
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Another storyboard from "The Mystery of the Chinese Junk" episode

MacGyver

And here's one from "The Mystery of Wildcat Swamp" episode

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on March 13, 2012, 08:54:40 PM
And here's a really nice Hardy Boys painting that was used for a jigsaw puzzle released in the late '70s in conjunction with The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries TV show. :) 8) Apparently, the painting can be yours for a thousand bucks.

I wouldn't buy it! ;D

The four most recent storyboards aren't showing up for me, just a red x.

I'm loving seeing the animation cels, they are cool! 8) I wish I could buy some! But it would be difficult choosing which ones! ;D
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

Hmm- yeah, I'm seeing that now too. Try going to the site directly here.

Hardy Sleuth

That worked! :) Thanks, MacGyver!  8) Sure would be cool to have some of those books on that page! 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

MacGyver

You're welcome, Hardy Sleuth. :) Yeah- I'm not sure if any of those items are actually for sale on that page- most of them seem to be Ebay links usually...

MacGyver

Cool commercial for the '70s Kenner Hardy Boys action figures! :) 8)
Keep playing that song to distract the villian, Joe and I'll find the clues and solve the case and catch the bad guy!
Wow- we make a great team, Frank! Da doo ron ron ron- da doo ron ron.....

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on April 12, 2012, 11:53:18 PM
Cool commercial for the '70s Kenner Hardy Boys action figures! :) 8)
Keep playing that song to distract the villian, Joe and I'll find the clues and solve the case and catch the bad guy!
Wow- we make a great team, Frank! Da doo ron ron ron- da doo ron ron.....

Lol, just watched the commercial, definitely styled after the TV show rather than the books. The guitar decoder seems like a cool idea.  8)

MacGyver

Yeah- the figures were specifically marketed with the TV show in mind- the boxes features a picture of Shaun Cassidy as Joe Hardy and Parker Stevenson as Frank Hardy, respectively.

MacGyver

MacGyver

In case anyone hasn't seen this, here's an advertisement for The Hardy Boys cartoon from comic books of that time-

Hardy Sleuth

Another neat find, MacGyver, I hadn't seen that before either, thank you! :)

MacGyver