WHICH ATAC GADGET IS BEST?

Started by joeandfrankrock, July 03, 2011, 02:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeandfrankrock

I think it's the Bump Key but I want to hear your opinion.

JoeHardyRocks

I don't really remeber any of their gadgets... I think there was a laser pen  once?
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

HB@1718

Yeah, I remember the laser pen. The trip wire was cool, but I also liked the mini recording devices in Burned. Weren't their cell phones part gadgets too? 

tomswift2002

The laser pen was more like a reused prop from another series:  Tom Swift (Archway), since Tom had that in his pocket most of the time in that series, along with other pens that worked as telescopes, soldering irons, etc.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

I'm sure Tom isn't the first fictional character to use one.

HB@1718

The laser pen was used several times (Extreme Danger, I think in Boardwalk Bust, and Top Ten Ways to Die). Seems to be a popular thing.

trixz15

I LIKED THE MP3 TRANSFORMING INTO WALKIE TALKIE.....AND THE LISTENING THROUGH WALLS WAS KOOL TOO ;)

MacGyver

Wow- sounds like Soundwave on Transformers (the original classic '80s cartoon that is.) :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

trixz15

lol and i just noticed dat their motorcycle is a gadget too....well it has soo many gadget (eg: the hot road:in murder at mall)
soo i guess that really is the best gadget and da coolest;)i wish i had one!!

Hardy Sleuth

So many cool gadgets to choose from.  8) Yeah, I agree the best ATAC gadget: their motorcycles 8)

And their brains are their best non-ATAC gadgets and even better than all of their ATAC gadgets put together!  ;)  ;D
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

tomswift2002

Quote from: Hardy Sleuth on January 09, 2012, 12:11:44 AM
So many cool gadgets to choose from.  8) Yeah, I agree the best ATAC gadget: their motorcycles

Unfortunately they were under utilized in the series.  The Hardy's have had motorcycles in the past that we're not outfitted with gadgets and they still utilized them more in those appearances than they did in the UB's or even the graphic novels.  (The boys used their bikes during the first six books of the Original series, plus they used their motorcycles in the 1977 TV series.)
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

The motorcycles (or is it technically dirtbikes? I guess it's about the same difference really) also show up in the Casefiles at least once- #104 Wild Wheels
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

With the conversation on motorcycles: in the Hardy Boys Mystery Stories they have their cool motorcycles in many of the books. 8) As Frank cleverly said in #190 Motocross Madness (2005) -
Quote"I remember reading an account of Hardys riding cycles as long ago as nineteen twenty-seven."

;D 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

Oh yeah- I love cool inside jokes and references like that. Which is one of the few redeeming qualities about The Case of the Psychic's Vision- it actually has 2 or 3 really good such ones. But it also a lot of other stuff in there that I don't like so much... I finally read it a while back just to say that I'd read all of The Hardy Boys from #1-190 (well, revised versions anyway, for the most part)- but it was one of the last ones I finally picked up and read. It has a few good things though and is still entertaining overall.
   Anyway, this is getting further off track.  ;) ;D lol

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on April 23, 2012, 10:13:23 PM
Oh yeah- I love cool inside jokes and references like that. Which is one of the few redeeming qualities about The Case of the Psychic's Vision- it actually has 2 or 3 really good such ones. But it also a lot of other stuff in there that I don't like so much... I finally read it a while back just to say that I'd read all of The Hardy Boys from #1-190 (well, revised versions anyway, for the most part)- but it was one of the last ones I finally picked up and read. It has a few good things though and is still entertaining overall.
   Anyway, this is getting further off track.  ;) ;D lol

What was wrong with that book? I liked it.