Hardy Boys Casefiles Encyclopedia Update

Started by SkyWarp, June 11, 2012, 08:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

MacGyver

Yay! Always cool to see more of The Hardy Boys Casefiles getting entered into the database... 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SkyWarp

I always find out something new each time I re-read these. 

This time there were a lot of Bayport street names and such mentioned. 

But my highlight this time is finding another name of a city that is right next to Bayport, named Short Neck

Not much information given for this town, but it has got me wondering just how many towns can be located right next to Bayport? (Here are just a few examples: New York, Greenfield, Ridgeway, Kirkland)

Another interesting tidbit is that it appears the Bayport Mall has somehow gained another entire floor since Casefile #1, Dead on Target.

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

And just recently figured out how the title of this book is actually pronounced.  But I wonder if the author was into Catholic history, since the Borgia family had a couple of members become Popes and a few of them, just like the current TV series depicts,  we're more criminal masterminds, so I wonder if the author was trying to get people a little more knowledgable about the Papacy?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca