Hardy Boys GN#16: Shhhhhh!

Started by SkyWarp, July 19, 2008, 10:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

003Robin457

Strange cover. Looks like a good story though, and heay if the covers right looks like a gang of at least 8 members.

tomswift2002

Now I get the reason for the title.  So, is this going to be the teenage version of Who Took The Book?.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

tomswift2002

As I said in another topic, could this be a teenage rewrite of Who Took The Book?.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Olivia

I guess people are so engrossed in their books they don't realize what's going on ;D

NZone

ORR, They are members of a secret anime society dedicated to the preservation of ancient documents. Joe took out one of these rare books and lost it. The Hardys are taken to a secret underground lab when they escape using Frank's pocket protector/F-16. They realize that the secret society is part of Ward and then decide to read books.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Olivia

Cool.

Papercutz does such a better job with things then S&S. I'm too tired to go into more detail lol.

Centrion

Well, at least the title makes since know. I wonder how Laura will fit into this?
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

003Robin457

An E-catalog, wonder what that is like? ???

Olivia

Quote from: oliviatocali on August 14, 2008, 06:34:47 PM
Cool.

Papercutz does such a better job with things then S&S. I'm too tired to go into more detail lol.

That's kind of weird how my post got here. Anyways, I was referring to Papercutz actually putting effort into their work, including featuring a catalog.

Robin - my guess is that it's just catalog pages online featuring published works already out, and future stuff. Just info and prices, I suppose.

SDLagent

If your wondering about the catalog why don't you just view it? The links there for anyone to see.

Bigfootman

Just when I cxovers couldn't get worse ::)

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

SDLagent

Do you mean "just when I thought the covers couldn't get worse''? If so, I don't think this cover is worse then the UB covers - it's a lot more interesting and thought provoking then two models sanding around! (IMHO anyway.)

003Robin457

I like the cover. Probaly wont happen in the story though, like GN14 I dought the girl will get sucked trough a computer.

Olivia

What do you think of the title, Robin? (Btw, I don't mind the cover either).

003Robin457

The title is OK it could be better but it doesn't stink. The worst thing about (someone already said this) is trying to rember how many Hs there are. Kind of off topic but what are you guys favroit UB titles, not story just title?