CALLING ALL NETWORK FANS!

Started by tomswift2002, August 06, 2008, 04:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfootman

Quote from: Arcticfox on August 08, 2008, 05:51:09 AM
should i ask you why you like the Network ???? Nah, i don't wanna hear it >:(. i mean asking me why is like asking you why you like Network. so ask that to yourself, and hopefully, while you do you'll leave me alone!!! >:( >:( :P

and i don't want the maturity thing! >:( :(

I have several things to say about your post:

1) If you like ATAC what are you doing in this topic besides being rude?
2) You and capital I's don't seem to get along.
3) Over :o :o ??? smilely  :P :-[ 8) use
4) Asking you why you like junk is nothing like asking us why we like decent books.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

JoeHardyRocks

It isn't junk! I don't like any of the other books enough even to buy any of them! So stop insulting the UBs! ::)
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Bigfootman

Sorry, there to easy to insult! S&S wrecked the series by book 5 the earsed half of the good characters.

Most Recent Post:

tomswift2002

The Hardy Boys: The Undisciplined Brothers.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Jokerette

we say ATAC is good,you say Network is good. you dn't say anything mean,we don't say anything mean.all will be fine. see?
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Bigfootman on September 14, 2008, 06:50:16 AM
Sorry for insulting them! S&S made the series better by book 5 then earsed none of the good characters.
"Thank you, Joe."

Jokerette

Quote from: tomswift2002 on September 14, 2008, 03:47:12 PM
The Hardy Boys: The Undefeated Brothers.

oh look! tomswift changed sides! :D
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

tomswift2002

Quote from: Arcticfox on September 17, 2008, 06:06:10 AM
The Hardy Boys: The Undisciplined Brothers.
oh look! Arcticfox changed sides! :D

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Jokerette

Quote from: tomswift2002 on September 05, 2008, 04:37:30 PM
I was just reading Haunted and I just had to go through a boring part with Frank raking leaves and talking a mile a minute with other inmates cleaning up the leaves.

you guys are always complaining about them not doing any regular teen stuff! >:( anyway, they do some ordinary stuff such as watching football with their friends(pow! gotcha,N-zone!)

NZone

um, first I am not a teen anymore, second I never said anything about that I said I hate the UB's for A: first-person narration, B: stupid cases, and C: no continuity
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

SDLagent

So even if there was continuity and good storylines/cases you'd still hate the UB because of first person narration?

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Bigfootman

Quote from: Arcticfox on September 17, 2008, 09:33:49 AM
you guys are always complaining about them not doing any regular teen stuff! >:( anyway, they do some ordinary stuff such as watching football with their friends(pow! gotcha,N-zone!)

ARTICFOX GET OUT!

Most Recent Post:

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Negative Zone on September 17, 2008, 05:05:18 PM
second I never said anything about that I said I love the UB's for A: first-person narration, B: great cases, and C: alot of continuity

Negative Zone switched to the bettter side, too!
"Thank you, Joe."

Bigfootman

GET OUT! WE GOT OUT OF YOUR TOPIC, SO STAY OUT OR WILL INSULT ATAC IN  YOUR TOPIC!

Most Recent Post: