Casefile Book Club Discussion Choice

Started by hardygirl847, April 04, 2010, 10:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Casefile do you want to read for April?

Virtual Villainy
0 (0%)
Street Spies
1 (33.3%)
Cult of Crime
0 (0%)
Flesh and Blood
1 (33.3%)
Thick as Thieves
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: April 09, 2010, 10:31:49 PM

hardygirl847

Book choice has been extended. Please vote so we can finally pick one! :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

hardygirl847

Oh man now I have to break a three way tie. Grr.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

hardygirl847

I posted this in the New Book Club Discussion Thread but in case you don't look there...

Thick as Thieves Casefile #29 will be our April book of the month. Discussion will begin on April 24th. In the meantime we will also be working on our discussion schedule that we talked about. I will start a new thread for this. Til then, happy reading! :)

SDLagent

I guess I won't be joining in this month...

hardygirl847

SDLagent

hardygirl847

You are missing out Spencer. This is one of my FAVES!

SDLagent

Yep. The return of Charity does sound good.

MacGyver

Check the local public libraries, dude. It's well worth the read! (And if your local branch doesn't have it, check with the reference department for an inter-library loan. They can typically get books from most any place in the country and maybe even throughout the world if another library's willing to lend it.) :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

My library doesn't have very many Casefiles, and a lame rule that says to order a book via inter-library loan, it must be worth $10 or more...

hardygirl847

That is quite lame! Too bad it is not one of my doubles. I would send it to you. :)

MacGyver

What? Hmm- I've never heard of a rule like that at a library before. But I guess they have to be careful with their budget and all.
Here's another suggestion for you then.
http://bookmooch.com/detail/0671746634
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

You are definitely missing out! Maybe we can include specific parts in the discussion to help you get a sense of the book.