Biggest Fights Between the Boys

Started by hardygirl847, December 08, 2009, 11:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

I don't remember that. I own the rest of the trilogy, but not that book.

hardygirl847

I have it but I haven't read it in so long...

Obviously Joe doesn't permanently kill Frank or else all of the books after Operation Phoenix would be The Hardy Boy.

Santa, help us please! :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardygirl847
Santa, help us please!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

Quote from: Santa Claus on December 20, 2009, 02:11:40 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You're going to make me read the book right now aren't you even though I have a million things to do???? lol
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

Well you must be blind to some things.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

hardygirl847

Quote from: Santa Claus on December 20, 2009, 03:51:29 PM
Well you must be blind to some things.

Not sure I follow you on this one....

tomswift2002

hardygirl847

tomswift2002

Have you gone back and read the original post?

hardygirl847

Yes. I tried to highlight it and see if you had words hidden there but I didn't see them...

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardygirl847 on December 27, 2009, 11:35:09 PM
Yes. I tried to highlight it and see if you had words hidden there but I didn't see them...

Wrong answer. Try again.

hardygirl847

Your original post said in white...Okay, he doesn't murder Frank, but he does put on a good show with the watermelon as Frank's head!

Ok I FINALLY SAW IT....glad that's over. :P

Bigfootman

Wild Wheels and Campain Of Crime both had fights between Frank and Joe.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

hardygirl847

Quote from: Dinosaur Dan on December 30, 2009, 12:30:14 PM
Wild Wheels and Campain Of Crime both had fights between Frank and Joe.

I remember their fight in Wild Wheels but I haven't reread Campaign of Crime yet. Do you recall what the fight was over or about?

hardygirl847

Another (minor) fight between them happened in Season 2 of the 70s TV show. Frank wants to drive 300 miles out of the way to help a girl named Sharon while Joe has his heart set on Vegas. They have several spats about this subject.