The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

In the Undercover Brothers continuity where did Nancy Drew and the Hardy boys first meet?

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Rockapazooma in River Heights.

SDLagent

That's what it was called but it wasn't in River Heights. But I'll give it to you. You're turn.

Hardy Boys UB Fan

What book did Frank and Joe attend a international summer school and where was it at?

MacGyver

Killer Mystery Trilogy, in New England.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Mattie

MacGyver

QuoteNo. Not even close . . .

Well, I knew Frank and Joe went to a school in that trilogy anyway... but it looks like Mattie got it.
Once I saw that posted, it came back to me- haven't read Strategic Moves in a long time, but it's a great book. I especially love Frank and Ziggy's chess match- chess is a great, fun and challenging game- I love playing it. :)
And we have another appearance from The Gray Man and the Network in this book too! 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Mattie

Okay I'll post one as soon as I think of one. :)

SDLagent

Mattie

Okay sorry umm...     In Flight Into Danger what is the name of Max's daughter?

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Mattie