Who is your favorite couple?

Started by JoeHardyRocks, February 21, 2011, 09:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which couple is your favorite Hardy Boys pairing?

Frank and Callie
6 (42.9%)
Frank and Belinda
0 (0%)
Frank and Nancy
8 (57.1%)
Frank and Other (please specify)
0 (0%)
Joe and Iola
7 (50%)
Joe and Vanessa
5 (35.7%)
Joe and Other (please specify)
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closes: November 03, 2036, 09:17:37 PM

JoeHardyRocks

You can vote for 2 options, one for Joe's girlfriend, and one for Frank's girlfriend. :)

I like Frank and Nancy and Joe and Vanessa. :D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

I voted for Frank and Callie, and Joe and Vanessa. 

JoeHardyRocks

Oh, I forgot Joe and Bess..... :( But I guess they're not a major couple, so that's okay.
"Thank you, Joe."

MacGyver

Well, had to go with the purist answer on this one- Frank and Callie and Joe and Iola. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

You could've thrown in Nancy and Ned too, for that matter. But it's fine as it is.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

JoeHardyRocks

Hmm... Maybe I'll make a Nancy Drew poll, this one was just for the Hardy Boys..
"Thank you, Joe."

MacGyver

I figured that- but then I saw Frank and Nancy in there, so I thought maybe you were intermingling.
Besides, are there really any other couples in the Nancy Drew world besides Nancy and Ned? (Other than Bess's boyfriend of the moment.) Does George ever get a regular boyfriend? Or maybe there's a regular boyfriend for Hannah Gruen? ;D

JoeHardyRocks

George's regular boyfriend was Burt (Eddleton or something like that?) in the originals. LOL I'm sure Hannah has several boyfriends... :o :D
"Thank you, Joe."

hardygirl847

I voted the same as HB UB Fan. :) I go with the Casefile pairings.

I'm not a big supporter of Team Frank and Nancy.

JHR, what book is your signature from?
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on February 21, 2011, 09:21:51 PM
Oh, I forgot Joe and Bess..... :( But I guess they're not a major couple, so that's okay.

Youd didn't really forget, since you put Joe and other (please specify), so people could vote there for Joe and Bess.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

QuoteI voted the same as HB UB Fan.  I go with the Casefile pairings.

I'm not a big supporter of Team Frank and Nancy.

JHR, what book is your signature from?
That's interesting. I guess the difference is that I grew up reading the Original Hardy Boys books first (albeit revised text for the most part, but anyway) and then I read the Casefiles. So the original official canon to me has always been Frank and Callie and Joe and Iola. So I like that setup just fine. I suppose I might feel differently if I had grown up reading the Casefiles first- but I read all of these different versions of The Hardy Boys at the same time growing up and I had to remember the different settings for both. I always got excited seeing Iola show up in the later Digests- just because it's nice to see any of The Hardy Boys' friends show up and because I was glad to see Iola alive still. :)

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

AlwaysAJoefan

I voted for Frank and Callie & Joe and other.
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

JoeHardyRocks

Who was the Other you were thinking of? Just one of the random people Joe likes? Or him being single?
"Thank you, Joe."

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on February 23, 2011, 03:25:38 PM
Who was the Other you were thinking of? Just one of the random people Joe likes? Or him being single?

Joe being single.
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...