Toxic Revenge

Started by Bigfootman, April 13, 2012, 12:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfootman

Review:
Toxic Revenge is one of the worst Casefiles ever. I don't rember very much about the book. From what I recall (I could be wrong), Frank and Joe were searching for a missing reporter that worked for a school newspaper. The murder mentioned on the backcover doesn't happen until about half-way through the book, and the scene on the front cover doesn't happpen until the book is almost over.  The identity of the bad guy was obvious. There was very little action in the book. The only action scene I remember is the very short fight at the end.

Rating
1 out of 10

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

MacGyver

It's been a while since I've read Toxic Revenge so I don't remember a ton about it either. I don't remember it being all that bad, but I also don't recall a ton from it, so I guess it wasn't that memorable. One thing I do like about it though- it was set at Bayport High School for the most part and it was cool to see Frank and Joe solve a mystery right there in their hometown with some of their friends making appearances for a change.  (It seems like they had a couple such cases in a row right there in Bayport with #83-85 all being set at home.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"