The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

Quote from: MacGyver on October 27, 2010, 07:34:53 AM
Okay, I finally went back and looked through the episodes and after watching "A Perfect Stranger" again- I can tell you, it's not that episode. The episode in question is "Jazzman".

You got it.  It was Jazzman.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

I think it would be funny if a Shaun Cassidy song shows-up in the new TV series. Maybe one of the boys turns on a radio and it's playing. And Joe says, "Aw, man. Turn that off! I can't stand Shuan Cassidy!"

MacGyver

Yeah- it would be a nice reference. Or maybe Frank catches a rerun of an early Baywatch episode and comments that Parker Stevenson's character is a pretty cool dude. :D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Okay- next question. Which of The Hardy Boys books is the first to have less than 15 chapters?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Ah, just a guess...Revenge of the Desert Phantom?

Mattie

Are you gonna give us a clue like what series its in? Casefiles, digest, etc.

MacGyver

Clue? What do you think this is- a totally awesome website devoted to an insanely popular and awesome mystery book series? 8)
Okay, so yeah it is- and I can do that if needs be. Let's get a couple guesses at least, and I'll put up a hint a few posts down the road. ;)
    And here's a clue right now- it's not Revenge of the Desert Phantom- but good guess.

tomswift2002

The Hardy Boys Detective Handbook
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

MacGyver

Ah, a technicality. I knew I should've put up a disclaimer. I was thinking of a book within one of the Hardy Boys series and not so much the spin-off books. But you are technically right with The Hardy Boys Detective Handbook. The book I was thinking of is one of the Digests though- and it was a change for the books in more ways than one.

tomswift2002

MacGyver

hardygirl847

LOL about comments about Shaun and Parker! That would be funny!!

Less than 15 chapters?? Hmm..... *hamster starts spinning on its wheel*
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

MacGyver

Still not the one I'm thinking of.