The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centrion

I guess I'm just used to calling him just Joe. Anyways, here's an easy one:

What is the Hardys' motorboat named.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

SDLagent

Centrion

Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

SDLagent

tomswift2002

Warring Adolescents, Revenge Division
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

tomswift2002

In "Best Of Enemies", what was the Swallow's real name?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

By the way I?ve changed the rules a little bit, originally rule 2 said:

QuoteSince this a Casfiles and Undercover Brothers site, make sure that the question is from the Casfiles, Supermysteries, Undercover Brothers or the new Super Mysteries.

Some people were asking Blue Spine questions any way, I didn?t think it was that big of a deal so I just changed it to: 

QuoteMake sure that the question is from the Hardy Boys not another series like Nancy Drew.

SDLagent

Quote from: tomswift2002 on August 11, 2007, 08:10:08 AM
In "Best Of Enemies", what was the Swallow's real name?

Could we have a hint?

tomswift2002

The agent is possible a relative of Tom Swift.

tomswift2002

Here's another clue.  The Swallow's first name would later be used as the title of a children's live-action movie released in 1998.

SDLagent

tomswift2002

You are correct on the last name, but the first name is wrong.

Next clue.

The Swallow is a woman.

SDLagent

tomswift2002

Anyone think of looking in the book?