Deadly Strategy (spoilers)

Started by SDLagent, September 01, 2009, 02:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

I wonder how Dennis Hogan will fit into this story.

hardygirl847

Sadly, Deadly Strategy is now slated to come out July 6! :( It was supposed to have come out yesterday.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

hardygirl847

GRR!!! *pouts while she waits*
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

Now, this book isn't coming out until August. I wonder what the hold-up is?

MacGyver

Maybe with this delay the title will be longer and super awesomer than usual. ;)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Well it appears that both the Canadian and American release dates have been synched together, since Amazon.com and Amazon.ca (and Chapters.ca) are showing an August 3, 2010 release date. 

Considering that The Children Of The Lost was just released, and the next book isn't due till October (aside from Gold Medal Murder), maybe Simon & Schuster asked Papercutz to move the release date back to mid-August to have a "regular" level Hardy boys book available in the summer.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

I know there are all kinds of reasons that could cause push backs but it's annoying. The months in the year are always the same. The production of a book is planned out etc...It shouldn't be such a big deal to get something out on time. Right?!

SDLagent

Maybe they keep pushing it back just to hype-up the fans more.

hardygirl847

Well maybe...but it's annoying!!

tomswift2002

Has anyone received their copy yet?  I see Amazon has pushed the released date back from August 3 to August 31, 2010.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

No I haven't. This is getting strange.

MacGyver

Just curious for an update. Amazon still has August 31st. listed for release, which is next Tuesday. Anyone with preorders heard anything new?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

Nope. But my bookstore doesn't phone me until it's in.

tomswift2002

I haven't even pre-ordered it yet.