Training For Trouble Review

Started by Bigfootman, September 17, 2008, 07:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

Quote from: 4567TME on December 28, 2009, 03:01:50 PM
That's definitely true.  Some books are fairly balanced, and some are drastically different on the Equality Scale.

I think fan fiction is sometimes very guilty of tipping the scale to one or the other. People (sometimes myself included) tend to pick their favorite brother and concentrate a lot on him more than the other. If it's all about Frank, I'm okay with that. lol

Both deserve a fair amount if at all possible...especially in the original series. By original, I mean the ones written by Franklin W. Dixon not mere mortals like myself. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Bigfootman

Quote from: qweqwe on January 18, 2010, 07:38:16 PM
If a cyclist does find wow power leveling that they are wow gold sliding, they should try to correct with wow power leveling small movements and avoid any major swerving. Much aion power leveling like in a vehicle, over-correcting could easily lead to a crash.Generally, snow will require more effort to pedal through, but will aion gold allow for better traction cheap wow power leveling than ice.With an increased awareness in global issues and the rising costs of buy wow power leveling fuel, many are turning towards warcraft gold cycling as a main source of transportation.
NO! WRONG TOPIC!

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?