Suspect & Witness profile

Started by 003Robin457, March 14, 2009, 02:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

003Robin457

Some one said, I think Tom, that the Suspect Profiles are the least discussed part so I made this place. But as a second inspiration I noticed that DD#3 had a Witness Profile. I don't think we've seen any of those before.

SDLagent

No we haven't. And it was me, that said it was the least discussed thing in UB.

003Robin457

Oh uh sorry Bats don't fire me!

SDLagent

003Robin457

So any way I'm also curious what do we think about the profiles. Are they helpfull or annoying?

tomswift2002

Personally, I find the profiles in the books really annoying.  They don't really give the reader any facts that are interesting to read about, plus, a lot of times I find the profiles are inserted in the middle of a sentence.  Plus, the profiles tend to have stuff on them that is not even mentioned in the story, which makes me wonder just how much relevance the stuff on the profiles actually has to the story.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

I kind of like them, but, yes, they do seem pretty pointless, unless maybe you've gotten a character mixed up or something. Like Trevor said, sometimes the profiles are inserted in the middle of sentences, which is very annoying.

BTW, do guys remember the only UB novel that didn't have any suspect profile?

tomswift2002

Wasn't it the first Double Trouble book?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

No, I was thinking of ''Wanted''.

Olivia

So who?s the best and the worst suspects/criminals in the UBs? Anyone?

How about them guys in Wanted (to follow SDLagent's post)?

I just randomly picked them because that?s one book that the majority of us thinks is good. And they were sort of equal to and really getting the Hardys in trouble.

SDLagent

Yeah, I think Fred and Jim are the best villeins in the UB series.

003Robin457

Better than the Noirs? Or are we not talking Graphic Novels?

Olivia

At first I thought we were focusing on the UBs, but the GNs are part of the UBs.

But yeah, Fred & Jim and the Noirs are really their rivals.

4567TME

I've checked, and the only witness profile so far was Katherine Ziziska, in "Double Deception".