Double Down is almost here! ;D

Started by 003Robin457, December 18, 2008, 06:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

003Robin457

http://www.hardyboyscasefiles.com/store/index.php?isbn=1416974466

Heay Guys Double Down comes out  Dec 23rd!!!!!!!! Aka Christmas-Eve-Eve!!!! (Yeah I made that up. ;D) But 5 days guys! ;D

SDLagent

It's been in at my bookstore for two days already...just have to go pick it up.

Q

Quote from: 003Robin457 on December 18, 2008, 06:02:08 PM
http://www.hardyboyscasefiles.com/store/index.php?isbn=1416974466

Heay Guys Double Down comes out  Dec 23rd!!!!!!!! Aka Christmas-Eve-Eve!!!! (Yeah I made that up. ;D) But 5 days guys! ;D
My mom's uncle said that all the time. He was too busy to visit on Christmas or Christmas Eve, but he always stopped by on Christmas Eve-Eve.

003Robin457

Quote from: SDLagent on December 18, 2008, 09:03:22 PM
It's been in at my bookstore for two days already...just have to go pick it up.

I've been calling my B&N for the last 3 days and they still don't have it. :'(

Quote from: Q on December 19, 2008, 04:46:13 PM
My mom's uncle said that all the time. He was too busy to visit on Christmas or Christmas Eve, but he always stopped by on Christmas Eve-Eve.

Cool. 8)

SDLagent

I finally picked up my copy today. Haven't started it, yet, though.

003Robin457

Called my B&N agin today and they still don't have it yet. They didn't even have to check this time I think they are expecting my calls now.

Lola

I ordered mine on amazon.com and waiting for it to arrive! :)

hardy boys fan

my book store doesnt have it i wonder where ryan went
Hey!............. Ohhhhh

SDLagent

I put it in my bookshelf two days ago and haven't felt like picking it up, since. I'm re-reading revised version of ''The Mystery of Cabin Island'', right now, which I know will far better then anything ''Missing Double/Double Down'' will have to offer.

Q

You are not going to like it, so don't read it. I can do without your negative opinion.

tomswift2002

I'm also rereading the revised version of The Mystery of Cabin Island right now.  And I agree, that the '66 book is a thousand times better than Missing Double/Double Down.

Quote from: SDLagent on December 22, 2008, 02:00:33 AM
I put it in my bookshelf two days ago and haven't felt like picking it up, since. I'm re-reading revised version of ''The Mystery of Cabin Island'', right now, which I know will far better then anything ''Missing Double/Double Down'' will have to offer.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

003Robin457

Still not here! >:( I'll get it tomorow.

SDLagent

Lola gave it good reviews so I might actually read it...but probably not, any time soon, since I'm still reading ''The Mystery of Cabin Island'' and I just started ''Disaster for Hire'', today.