# 3 Cult of Crime

Started by P. Walker, April 09, 2012, 10:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

yeah, I guess so. ;D Well, I'm not much older but I was also a pretty voracious reader as a kid (still am- just seem to have less time to do so unfortunately)- and I read an interesting mixture of books. I remember reading The Hardy Boys and The Berenstain Bears at the same age, for instance. :D  (Wait, I still read both of those now. Haha- good stuff.) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

kosmicdust

MacGyver

Cool! Thanks for the cover scan. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Are you sure that's the Greycastle cover?  Where's the Casefiles logo?  That looks like a scan of the Orignal painting for the cover.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

kosmicdust

I removed the logo using some special 'Inpainting' software.

tomswift2002

I just finished reading this book today. If this had been an adult book, I fully would've expected to have seen at a couple of place "Part A', "Part B", etc. due to how the story was structured.  But we didn't see that.     

But its interesting how we get more detail on the Frank-Callie relationship.  Holly Strand keeps mentioning how she wished that Frank was her boy friend, while Frank has Callie.   And it was even mentioned that Frank is shy of girls.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca