The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: tomswift2002 on October 30, 2013, 05:56:55 PM
Is Captain Ryder with the state police, and Collig needed them because part of the property was in Bayport, and under his jurisdiction, while the other part was under state jurisdiction?

Yep, he is. :)  Here are the exact details from House on the Cliff:

Quote from: House on the Cliff by Franklin W. Dixon"Of course you realize that the area where the Pollitt house is located is outside the limits of Bayport, so my men can't go there. But I'll get in touch with Captain Ryder of the State Police at once, so he can assign men to the case."

Your turn, tomswift2002. :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

I thought so- that part sounds very familiar now. Is that from the revised version of The House on the Cliff or the original? I've read the original text more recently than the revised one...
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on October 31, 2013, 05:16:50 PM
I thought so- that part sounds very familiar now. Is that from the revised version of The House on the Cliff or the original? I've read the original text more recently than the revised one...

Yep, it's from the revised version. :) I want to read the original, too. 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

MacGyver

Oh, okay. Well, from what I can recall, the original and the revised are fairly similar in basic plotline. I think the details definitely differ though.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on October 31, 2013, 07:11:47 PM
Oh, okay. Well, from what I can recall, the original and the revised are fairly similar in basic plotline. I think the details definitely differ though.

Cool, that should be neat to read. 8)

tomswift2002

While the boys were visiting Quebec City, what did Joe say he ripped on a fence?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

MacGyver

tomswift2002

MacGyver

tomswift2002

Quote from: MacGyver on November 02, 2013, 12:22:39 AM
His girdle! ;D

So Joe makes gridle cakes on his chest?

But, no, it's not his girdle.

MacGyver

tomswift2002

MacGyver

Okay- cool. Yeah, I probably wasn't going to guess a down parka. ;D
Now my next question is which book was that in- The Viking Symbol Mystery, perhaps?
Just curious. I'll post the official next trivia question soon.