The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Centrion

Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

tomswift2002

What did the acronym of the Hardy's solar car, SUB, stand for?

a)Solar Underwear Barbecue
b)Strange Urban Boat
c)State University at Bayport
d)Sport Utility Breakthrough
e)Sailor Uranus's Barbie
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Kerin

If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

tomswift2002

tomswift2002

Is anyone going to take another guess.  And the answer isn't b)Strange Urban Boat.

Kerin

If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

tomswift2002

No, it is not D) Sport Utility Breakthrough.

SDLagent

tomswift2002

C)State University at Bayport is Correct.

Your turn.

SDLagent

What is Joe?s full name? (first, middle, last name)

Centrion

-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

SDLagent

Centrion

-Frank
-Joe

SDLagent