Hardy Boys cover artwork

Started by MacGyver, March 20, 2013, 03:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

I can't recall if this has been posted before or not, but I recently ran across some cool pictures of the full artwork used for Hardy Boys books that I thought some others would enjoy. This thread can serve as a place to put the links and pictures of any others you find- from any Hardy Boys series. Here's the artwork by Rudi Nappi for the revised edition of The Secret of Skull Mountain. :) 8)

and an even bigger version

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Here's the artwork for The Ghost at Skeleton Rock :) 8)  (revised edition)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

VLoneWolf

Hardy Sleuth

Those are awesome! 8) Thanks for sharing, MacGyver! :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

I ran across Paul Bachem's site and he's got some cover artwork up from some of the many Hardy Boys covers he's done! :) 8)
(Note: The particular link above is for the cover of Revenge of the Desert Phantom, #84 in The Hardy Boys Mystery Stories.

MacGyver

Hardy Sleuth

Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

Yeah- Paul Bachem is one of my favorite artists for Digest cover art. And this is a particularly great example of his work. :) 8)

MacGyver

There are a number of others (including some for sale) at this site.

Here's #122 in The Hardy Boys Mystery Stories, Carnival of Crime. (Quality is pretty poor on this one though.)

MacGyver

There are a ton others you can view on this page too. (From the Digests and Casefiles, with both The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew represented.)