The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

She has a magnetic box attached to the underside of her car.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

That sounds about right but is that really practical?? Just wondering in case I come across a magnetic box and decide to put a key in there... :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

I guess it's practical enough- I'm pretty sure Frank mentions this in the course of his thoughts about Callie after witnessing her apparent death in "Dead of Night".
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

That's a good book! I'm not sure if I remember him questioning that or whatever but I read so much I do forget things like that.

What's your question going to be? :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

Quote from: MacGyver on February 25, 2010, 12:23:27 PM
She has a magnetic box attached to the underside of her car.

You got it.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

MacGyver

Okay- I wanted to get the official confirmation before posting anything.
Now... what's a good trivia question?

hardygirl847

MacGyver

What's the name of Biff Hooper's dog?

SDLagent

Which one? Is Sherlock the name you're looking for?

MacGyver

I didn't realize more than one of his dogs had been mentioned in the books. But you got the one I was thinking of- Sherlock, as featured in "Danger on Vampire Trail".

hardygirl847

Whoa whoa that was too fast! Lol OK...next question...

SDLagent

Sorry about that hardygirl.

Anyways, here's my question...

Early in their amateur detective careers, who was the Hardys' main competitor for new cases?

MacGyver

Ooh! Good one! Classic. :) I know it, but I'll give someone else a crack first.

hardygirl847

It's okay SDLagent.... :)

Uh oh this looks like a toughy...I have to think about this one before MacGyver says it. :)