Make Your Choice!

Started by JoeHardyRocks, February 13, 2011, 06:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If Frank and Joe were about to fall off a cliff, and you could only save one, who would you save? :o

Frank
4 (50%)
Joe
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: June 27, 2012, 07:24:06 PM

JoeHardyRocks

You have 500 days to decide! ;D Ahhhhhhh, if they were both holding onto the cliff by one hand, and you could only grab one of them, which brother would you save?!?!??!?!?!! :o
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on February 13, 2011, 06:24:06 PM
You have 500 days to decide! ;D Ahhhhhhh, if they were both holding onto the cliff by one hand, and you could only grab one of them, which brother would you save?!?!??!?!?!! :o

I don't know! If was me and a friend. We could save them both. ;D 8)

JoeHardyRocks

LOL nope, you're just walking down a road with some rope I guess, then you see them and you only have seconds to choose!!!! :o!
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on February 13, 2011, 06:28:06 PM
LOL nope, you're just walking down a road with some rope I guess, then you see them and you only have seconds to choose!!!! :o !

I voted for Joe. :) Sorry, Frank. :(

AlwaysAJoefan

Sorry, Frank. See you next fall!  ::)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on February 13, 2011, 10:18:33 PM
Sorry, Frank. See you next fall!  ::)

LOL! Good one! ;)

MacGyver

I would change the rules like Captain Kirk and then make like MacGyver and save them both. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on February 14, 2011, 11:32:27 AM
I would change the rules like Captain Kirk and then make like MacGyver and save them both. :)

Why would you want to do that? Joe's in the lead, as you can see! :) 8)

hardygirl847

I have to say that this is a hard one but I do have a soft spot for Frank. I love Joe though too. I would hope that Frank would grab ahold of Joe just as I was pulling him up. Thus, they would both be saved. :) Joe might be ticked off at me...but he would be alive! :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

I like both Frank and Joe- and plus, I hate these kinds of philosophy type questions that might never honestly actually happen. Everyone is important and I would want to save everyone if possible.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on February 14, 2011, 01:01:30 PM
I have to say that this is a hard one but I do have a soft spot for Frank. I love Joe though too. I would hope that Frank would grab ahold of Joe just as I was pulling him up. Thus, they would both be saved. :) Joe might be upset at me...but he would be alive! :)

LOL! :) Isn't that a swear word that you just used there? :o

MacGyver

Depends who you ask, I guess. I don't like it and don't really use it- but it's certainly not the worst thing I've heard.

hardygirl847

Mac, I'm with you on that one. I don't think it's a bad word but I changed it to "ticked off" just in case. I like to be a team player. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

very cool, hardygirl847- I like team players. 8)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on February 14, 2011, 04:11:32 PM
Mac, I'm with you on that one. I don't think it's a bad word but I changed it to "ticked off" just in case. I like to be a team player. :)

Thanks!

Quote from: MacGyver on February 14, 2011, 04:10:03 PM
Depends who you ask, I guess. I don't like it and don't really use it- but it's certainly not the worst thing I've heard.

Is it really a bad word or is it okay to use, if kids aren't around?