ATAC

Started by D.Hardy, July 07, 2007, 04:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jokerette

clever,Q! develishly clever! and you guys ignored this(and you'll probably do it again): why do you guys buy and read the UB's if all you do is put them down. you're wasting money!

and why do we always associate bad stuff with dogs?  ??? >:(
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

bozonessinc

This is ridiculus. You are going crazy!!!!

Q

Olivia

AmericanDragon - we could pick a different specimen to insult??

I don't know about others, but I get my UBs from the library. And even though I'm leaning towards one side, I don't completely hate the UBs. There is the odd one that is okay, sort of.

Bigfootman

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on October 05, 2008, 07:15:45 PM
The word 'prductive' to me means 'sit and eat chips on the couch and read Dora Books'. I'm a loser. ::)

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Q

Quote from: Bigfootman on October 06, 2008, 06:15:26 PM
The word 'productive' to me means 'sleep and eat garbage in the dump and pee in my pants'. I'm a loser. 8)

bozonessinc

Quote from: Iola.Alive on October 06, 2008, 05:58:49 PM
AmericanDragon - we could pick a different specimen to insult??

I don't know about others, but I get my UBs from the library. And even though I'm leaning towards one side, I don't completely hate the UBs. There is the odd one that is okay, sort of.

I am showing the most maturity I can by not misquoting you, ok so your name is Iola.alive and you don't like the Ub's that much. Isn't one of the main things you stand for is how you want Iola in more of the story, and in the Casefiles from what I heard on this forum she is dead, in the UB's she never did die. If you really want to read about Iola you are going to read the Ub's because she will probably be in one of the next books hopefully if they go past the trilogys.. One last question, in your name  iola.alive, did you make it because that is what you stand for.

Olivia

I did it partially as a joke, but also because I like Iola. I don't really care too greatly about how much she shows up. I realize she's alive in the UBs, but only a lot in one and partial mentions in a couple others, right?

Anyways, the reasons why I like the Casefiles doesn't necessarily have to do with if she's alive because I believe it gave the series the motivation it needed (as some others have said).

Why would you mis-quote me? I'm one of the people who barely insults the UBs. I just state my opinion, or I sometimes make a joke. I don't understand why I'm being targeted ::)

NZone

Quote from: Iola.Alive on October 07, 2008, 11:41:44 AM
Why would you mis-quote me? I'm one of the people who barely insults the UBs. I just state my opinion, or I sometimes make a joke. I don't understand why I'm being targeted ::)

you can never trust this ATAC bunch, they don't have a sane bone in their body *darts furtively around before peering out window, "They're everywhere"*
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Olivia

bozonessinc

Quote from: Negative Zone on October 07, 2008, 11:46:04 AM
you can never trust those casefiles bunch, they don't have a sane bone in their body *darts furtively around before peering out window, "They're everywhere"*

Bigfootman

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 07, 2008, 10:56:56 AM
I am showing the most maturity I can by not misquoting you, ok so your name is Iola.alive and you don't like the Ub's that much. Isn't one of the main things you stand for is how you want Iola in more of the story, and in the Casefiles from what I heard on this forum she is dead, in the UB's she never did die. If you really want to read about Iola you are going to read the Ub's because she will probably be in one of the next books hopefully if they go past the trilogys.. One last question, in your name  iola.alive, did you make it because that is what you stand for.

No, you are not going to read the UBs because along with all the Hardy's other freinds have beem earsed, even chet mortion. You are going to read the digets and Blue-spines. To tell the truth I'd rather be blown up then be earased. Oh, and I doubt the UBs will make it past the triogies cause, it's impossible to find someone besides anyonew on this form who knows they exist. They know the Bluespines exist, and I know lot's of people who like the casefiles but the only UB fan I have ever seen had Burned as his favorite book. It also seeens people don't know the digests exist eather, because I haven't met any digest fans of any book over 100 that I hadn't inroduced to the  books. I even had to make a display at the school libary to get anyone even interesting in them, and still the casefiles seem to be more popular.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: NZone on October 07, 2008, 11:46:04 AM
you can never trust this ATAC bunch, they don't have a sane bone in their body *darts furtively around before peering out window, "They're everywhere"*

Hey! Watch it! ::) :) 8)

Hardy Boys UB Fan