Hardy Boys Nancy Dew Mysteries: SEASON 2

Started by SkyWarp, March 03, 2007, 03:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

I don't see why the wanted to age Frank and Joe. The show was pretty popular before that, right? Also, why is the third season so short?

Lola

Quote from: SDLagent on October 24, 2008, 01:12:43 PM
I don't see why the wanted to age Frank and Joe. The show was pretty popular before that, right? Also, why is the third season so short?
Due to the low ratings the show got cancelled before the season was over I believe. But I'm just guessing on that last part.

Olivia

We also discussed in another thread on why it was cancelled, but I can't seem to find it right now.

I remember part of the reason was because they got all "James Bond-ish". That was one possibility.

003Robin457

tomswift2002

Quote from: 003Robin457 on November 25, 2008, 12:09:11 PM
I'm putting this on my cristmas wish list.

Season 2 also contained the only Christmas episode to ever be produced for TV based on the properties.  Unfortunately, the episode was a Nancy Drew only episode.  I guess the producers couldn't think of a good enough reason to have the Hardys in River Heights over the Christmas holidays.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

003Robin457

Yeah they would want to stay in Bayport with there family.

NZone

Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

003Robin457

hardygirl847

I know this post is a little old but if you are not able to purchase the DVDs, some people have posted episodes on youtube. Most of them are good quality. :) Nancy Hardy is one person that has quite a few on there.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

MacGyver

That is nice to know- I've seen a few of the episodes on there. But I'd still rather have the 3rd. Season released on DVD- I haven't yet seen any of the 3rd. Season episodes and I really want to be able to watch them all in order on DVD! So come on, Universal- get with it!
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"