ATAC is GOOD!!

Started by Jokerette, July 13, 2008, 11:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia

Yeah, I'm in the middle of the 3rd book for Alex Rider (Skeleton Key) and I can already say that the way they use MI6 is much, much better. It doesn't define the whole series at all. Alex even hesitates "working" for them (most of the time, he's forced).

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Bigfootman on July 23, 2008, 06:59:47 PM
Plus, ATAC is getting lame, it needs to go...

ATAC isn't lame! Lots of people like ATAC!
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

Three people on this forum?

Does "lots" mean something else were you come from?

Q

Actually there are four fans, HBWiki

SDLagent

Okay then...

Four people on this forum?

Does "lots" mean something else were you come from?

bozonessinc

Forgive me for saying this, but I like the series with ATAC more because its more actionpacked!! Anyone else have that same opinion?

Jokerette

you are alright in my book,bozonessinc! :D  anyway, the Firefox is baaaaaaack! >:( 8)(in a different name) ATAC SERIOUSLY ROCKS!!!![/glow the reason they get their missions frm it is, can you really believe they would all those cases on their own!!?? :o
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

Jokerette

oh yeah, and most of the fans are not on the forum.(alas! :( ;)) maybe(naw, how 'bout...DON'T >:()you shouldn't read UB's.
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

Bigfootman

Quote from: bozonessinc on August 29, 2008, 11:03:40 AM
Forgive me for saying this, but I like the series with ATAC more because its more actionpacked!! Anyone else have that same opinion?
"actionpacked"? Not their not, the Casefiles are! UB is just a bunch of talking!

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

003Robin457

Its way more than talking!!!!

SDLagent

Yes, I agree there is more then talking but the Casefiles are more action packed.

bozonessinc

I was just giving my opinion that ATAC is my favorite, I have read some casefiles.

SDLagent

I've got nothing against the UB or ATAC, as you call it, being being your favorite, I was just saying there's more action in the Casefiles, since you said the UB were more action-packed.

tomswift2002

Quote from: 003Robin457 on August 29, 2008, 04:52:33 PM
Its way more than talking!!!!

Don't make me split my sides again!  My answer to that is:  Not Really!  Infact, the series should be called The Hardy Boys: Jaw Yakking Brothers.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Bigfootman

Quote from: Arcticfox on August 29, 2008, 11:59:31 AM
you are alright in my book,bozonessinc! :D  anyway, the Firefox is baaaaaaack! >:( 8)(in a different name) ATAC SERIOUSLY ROCKS!!!![/glow the reason they get their missions frm it is, can you really believe they would all those cases on their own!!?? :o
You have forgoting that if the books were suppoed to be reliztic, the HBs would be DEAD!

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?