ATAC is GOOD!!

Started by Jokerette, July 13, 2008, 11:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankJoeATAC

I happen to enjoy ATAC. :)

tomswift2002

Yeah I've sort of got a mystery, myself, right now.  Where did I last place my Sega Genesis copy of Spider-Man.  Its probably under some old VHS tapes in a corner of the basement, but it'll show up some day.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Q

You can run into the occasional mystery or two, but 300 and more?!! ??? ??? ???

NZone

Yeah, the closest I ever got to something like that was being in a Subway when it was robbed, and i didnt even notice ... I was really hungry
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Sam Spade

Quote from: tomswift2002 on July 17, 2008, 08:04:17 PM
Yeah I've sort of got a mystery, myself, right now.  Where did I last place my Sega Genesis copy of Spider-Man.

Are you referring to the one for Sega CD where Spider-Man is framed, and he webs the old womans dog, and she's like "Oh my poor doggy!"?
That's also the one with the song that goes something like: "Now it's swing time"

Anyway, My brother has that game, and I've played it.
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Sam Spade on July 18, 2008, 01:01:27 PM
Are you referring to the one for Sega CD where Spider-Man is framed, and he webs the old womans dog, and she's like "Oh my poor doggy!"?
That's also the one with the song that goes something like: "Now it's swing time"

We're talking about ATAC now, NOT video games!!! :P
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Bigfootman

Quote from: Q on July 18, 2008, 12:42:38 PM
You can run into the occasional mystery or two, but 300 and more?!! ??? ??? ???
Bayport may be one of those citys with a high crime rate.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

tomswift2002

No, I'm referring to the one for the Sega Genesis - cartridge system.

Quote from: Sam Spade on July 18, 2008, 01:01:27 PM

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Bigfootman on July 20, 2008, 09:58:26 AM
Bayport may be one of those citys with a high crime rate.

It still isn't THAT likely to run into that many mysteries! :D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Bigfootman

Nether is it likly that they couldnt find a few cases on their own. You'd think that they would able to find some cases by theirselfs

Most Recent Post:

Olivia

Well, not everything is suppose to be 100% realistic. If so, then they would be dead by now after all of those cases (of course, I'm sorta exaggerating).

We're suppose to go along with them finding cases, because there is some authenticity in it. Just like we suspend our disbelief in movies!

SDLagent

Quote from: oliviatocali on July 22, 2008, 07:40:12 PM
Well, not everything is suppose to be 100% realistic. If so, then they would be dead by now after all of those cases (of course, I'm sorta exaggerating).

We're suppose to go along with them finding cases, because there is some authenticity in it. Just like we suspend our disbelief in movies!

Good point! If this was real life the boys would have been killed within the first few books! And if not then, then later, I mean think about how many times they've been shot at! So the realism argument is kind of lame!

Bigfootman

Plus, ATAC is getting lame, it needs to go...

Most Recent Post:

tomswift2002

Somehow, I think S&S was originally thinking of ATAC maybe being the American Teenage version of MI6 from the James Bond stories/movies, but considering that after nearly 30 books nothing more has been revealed about ATAC, it is getting lame.

SDLagent

I think if they used ATAC how MI6 is used in (another kids novel series) Alex Rider, it would be a lot better! There's only seven books in the series, but Alex has met a lot more MI6 personal then the Hardys have met with ATAC. Also even Alex who has worked for MI6 since the beginning has had three non-MI6 missions!