Second Undercover Brothers Trilogy

Started by SDLagent, March 18, 2008, 06:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

bozonessinc

Well, I donno if that will be the end of Frank And Joe, there are three books to the trilogys and double deception does not sound like a murder of the hardys.

So I think they will live.

003Robin457

Mabey they will die but come back some how. After all they have to be in Galixy X.

NZone

Quote from: bozonessinc on September 29, 2008, 03:19:15 PM
Well, I donno if that will be the end of Frank And Joe, there are three books to the trilogys and double deception does not sound like a murder of the hardys.

So I think they will live.

What are you talking about? Tom Swift was referring to the fact that S&S made stupid HB books, not actually killing them off.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

SDLagent

Do you actually think they'll get killed? Nothing like that happens in the UB! There frozen in time!

bozonessinc

:D Well, I think that we should not call it frozen in time maybe we could say that the series stays in the same time frame, though I think they somewhat get more maturer through the series...

I donno what do you think?

SDLagent

bozonessinc

ATAC IS AWESOME
DO NOT MISQUOTE ME...
I SAID ATAC IS AWESOME
Even if it stays on the same story line, doesn't alot of serieses that some of us like..

003Robin457

SDLagent

Okay, could you guys stop repeating yourselves...we know you LOVE UB and ATAC already!

003Robin457

And we all know you hate them all ready.

tomswift2002

Because ATAC and the Undercover Brothers have no future.  Infact right now Simon & Schuster is in the process of cancelling the series.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

Quote from: 003Robin457 on September 30, 2008, 06:04:55 PM
And we all know you hate them all ready.

Yeah, but notice I'm just replying to an ATAC's fans comment.

bozonessinc

Quote from: tomswift2002 on September 30, 2008, 06:14:24 PM
Because ATAC and the Undercover Brothers have no future.  Infact right now Simon & Schuster is in the process of cancelling the series.

Where do you get this from???????????? Way to make me mad, in ten seconds I will send off my angry letter to SandS...

tomswift2002